TBSS Exhaust Work

nathan

I need to get the stock exhaust off the wife's vehicle as the resonator is crapping out the wool packing. I would like to run SLP from the cat-back. There is no kit, this would just be the resonator and muffler and tubing. If somebody is interested please send me a PM, reply here or call me at 614-592-7663.

I need to get the stock exhaust off the wife's vehicle as the resonator is crapping out the wool packing. I would like to run SLP from the cat-back. There is no kit, this would just be the resonator and muffler and tubing. If somebody is interested please send me a PM, reply here or call me at 614-592-7663.

The SLP cat back is junk, trust me. If you want something worth the $$$, go Corsa.

I am not looking at the kit with the duals from SLP, just wanted to go with the resonator and straight thru muffler (or the Moroso Spiral Flow, which I personally love) and bend the tubing in the stock location. The Magnaflow is alright, just looking for something a bit different. The Corsa is a nice system, but I am not looking to spend $1000 on an exhaust.

Anyway, I would love for somebody on the board to work on this with, so if interested let me know...