Bro's

Sam1647545489

i got u all beat by a ton. and i train at the ymca. lol.

it sucks but the family memberships are cool for kids to swim and free daycare.

weight is weight. if you dont mind a few homos eyballing your manness.

+1 for the Y. my kids have swimming there, daycare, tons of other activities, and they've got more than enough weight for anyone in this thread.

just stay out of the locker room, and you'll be fine. never understood the need to walk around naked, but i pretty much don't go in the locker room at our y for any reason.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get the naked old men either. i think im gona bound them up and throw them out front for everyone. bet they dont do that shit anymore. all i can say is the y better b glad they have a family changing room or if i walked in there and that shit happend with my son arround. some old dude would deff have to pay.

thats how us real broly dudes do it.

u ant broly till ur jolly. arround 260 at 6'2" min weight requirement.

i figured you would pay extra for that sort of thing.

nope i leave it for the homos that attend for that purpose. so get to it.

oh wait u proably train at a evan more gay gym. urban active. thats the gayest.

should change murphs gym in grove city to muffs. oh dont drop the weight so loud.

bitch dude u dead lift 700 and not make noise.

urban active was a good gym when it was golds and there werent so many.

oh and i work out heavy days at powershack. left that out.

world gym = broly

powershack=broly

32 yrs old and still 260lbs of muscle = broly

and 82 s10 street truck running 8s = broly

the first gym i joined was central fitness in grandview, which then became built solid fitness, or something like that. we all lifted together during the week, and worked at b. hampton's bar on third st. over the weekend. it was an awesome gym with the 'old school' feel to it. then i spent the next 3 years at jesse owens south, where i met my wife--used to work out 6-7 days a week. after that we worked out at our condo complex for a year. then, we joined california fitness for a year. after that, we worked out at world's gym in hilliard--which was nice, for 3 years. then we joined the ymca in hilliard for 2 years, the ymca in florida last year, and the ymca in wisconsin right now.

i guess i've worked out at a ton of different places--that doesn't even include college. i think i'll bench tomorrow.

Bro, I just got fired from work for wearing underarmor with a tie. People hatin cause they ain't broley like me... shit, I even had a collar sewed onto it... wtf bro!

The boss bitched at me all day for filling the employee fridge full of MUSCLE MILK RTD's, I told her a Bro like me needs his proteins so I don't get catabolic! Leans out, bigs in!

was the strongest in this thread...till i became a cripple.

Power lifters spend more time in the gym....just saying.

Dr. said to stay in the 12-15 rep range on bench till my shoulder heals. I informed him that that was 315.

he bertstared me

yea get out of there. it used to be a ok gym when it was golds. more members there to lift then walk on a treadmill.

hwilli = trying to call a dude way bigger than you with way faster vehicles gay. um u may need to check yourself for your own gayness. and while your at it. hit the gym bitch. damn ur little.

hwilli = not brolly like us brolly dudes.

ive trained at 3 world gyms in columbus, 2 powershacks, 1 ymca, 1 golds gym when golds gym. 1 day at murphs lol 1 victory fitness. lol it was the first gym on my road to brollyness. started at 6'2" and 175., got up to 211 there and got stuck. could not gain at all. was prety cut up and 18" arms. then started about 1 yr later at powershack and changed whole routine and diet, up to 280 and 22" arms there. im a little less brolly now at 265 and 20" arms no pump, 21" with on a good day. my goal for arnold classic is 305, 34"waist again, and 24-25" arms, im close on my legs just a little more size there and im good.

yea get out of there. it used to be a ok gym when it was golds. more members there to lift then walk on a treadmill.

hwilli = trying to call a dude way bigger than you with way faster vehicles gay. um u may need to check yourself for your own gayness. and while your at it. hit the gym bitch. damn ur little.

hwilli = not brolly like us brolly dudes.

ive trained at 3 world gyms in columbus, 2 powershacks, 1 ymca, 1 golds gym when golds gym. 1 day at murphs lol 1 victory fitness. lol it was the first gym on my road to brollyness. started at 6'2" and 175., got up to 211 there and got stuck. could not gain at all. was prety cut up and 18" arms. then started about 1 yr later at powershack and changed whole routine and diet, up to 280 and 22" arms there. im a little less brolly now at 265 and 20" arms no pump, 21" with on a good day. my goal for arnold classic is 305, 34"waist again, and 24-25" arms, im close on my legs just a little more size there and im good.

Get a smaller driver, and your truck will be faster.

:)

KillJoy