Bro's

Sam1647545489

yea get out of there. it used to be a ok gym when it was golds. more members there to lift then walk on a treadmill.

hwilli = trying to call a dude way bigger than you with way faster vehicles gay. um u may need to check yourself for your own gayness. and while your at it. hit the gym bitch. damn ur little.

hwilli = not brolly like us brolly dudes.

ive trained at 3 world gyms in columbus, 2 powershacks, 1 ymca, 1 golds gym when golds gym. 1 day at murphs lol 1 victory fitness. lol it was the first gym on my road to brollyness. started at 6'2" and 175., got up to 211 there and got stuck. could not gain at all. was prety cut up and 18" arms. then started about 1 yr later at powershack and changed whole routine and diet, up to 280 and 22" arms there. im a little less brolly now at 265 and 20" arms no pump, 21" with on a good day. my goal for arnold classic is 305, 34"waist again, and 24-25" arms, im close on my legs just a little more size there and im good.

Lol at murph, when we opened urban active in Grove City. He called and threatend our manager. Little did he know that the guy he was speaking to was around 290@12% body fat w/ 21in forearms that would decapitate you if contact was made. The manager invited him down and his face was unforgettable as murph met him at the front door.

Murph walked away with his tail between his legs.

Matt where do you currently train at?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i train at the y in grove city and powershack on my heavy days since i always run out of weight at the y. and they are kinda girly about moving big weight.

hwilli - i try hard at everything i do. being the fastest truck arround with a stock block, training in the gym and doing your girl.

I heard about this work out routine.... I heard its called "The Play Boy Work Out"

The Playboy Workout:

Monday: Chest, bi's, tri's, abs

Tuesday: Chest, bi's, tri's, abs

Wednesday: Chest, bi's, tri's, abs

Thursday: mirror posedown

Friday: Chest, bi's, tri's, abs

Saturday: Tan

Sunday: Poolside pimping...

i train at the y in grove city and powershack on my heavy days since i always run out of weight at the y. and they are kinda girly about moving big weight.

hwilli - i try hard at everything i do. being the fastest truck arround with a stock block, training in the gym and doing your girl.

You seem like you are trying to compensate for something.

*edit*

Just talked to my girl, now i know what. ;)