anyone into horses?

2pointslow

my wife and sister in law both barrel race. you can send me pics and more info and I can fwd it to them. my wife has a good horse but my sister in law just started training one so she might be interested.

shes getting me more info, idk if someone starting off should run this horse. Hes insane, she has to pull back on him to keep him from running full out and he still runs a half second to full second off the fastest time. Once he calms down, this horse will be very, very fast.

shes getting me more info, idk if someone starting off should run this horse. Hes insane, she has to pull back on him to keep him from running full out and he still runs a half second to full second off the fastest time. Once he calms down, this horse will be very, very fast.

So he typically runs as a 2-d?

what breed? how old was the horse when it first ran barrells? how long has your girl ran him? is it a gelding? do you know the blood line? is it registered? how tall is it? my wife and sister in law have raced for a very long time...... so they aren't new at this.

and 16.1 is usually a first div horse....