How do you get man piss out of furniture?

Kevin R.

Good question on why I'm cleaning it up -- his girlfriend tried and failed miserably. I guess he said he would replace it -- but just kind of seems like a waste of money. I think the pissanator spray is working. I think they intentionally make the spray smell like a hint of piss so you think it is better, although it isn't really completely gone.

I went to college and have seen enough people piss themselves blacked out that this doesn't really seem out of the ordinary. My roommate sophomore year pissed in my laundry basket and on my bed...I just attract this shit to my belongings.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/greddymb.gif

Thanks for the serious replies. I can't smell anything any more as of right now after dousing it in the spray -- so we'll see. If I can't smell anything I will just flip the thing.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/greddymb.gif

You just kind of seem like a dick.

Use goo-gone mixed with vinegar and a little tiny bit of vodka. Be sure not to use too much vodka or it will smell like straight alcohol. I would suggest mixing it and applying it outdoors just to be safe (so you dont mess up the floor). Soak it with the solution and let it sit for about 24 -48 hours until it dries. Once it dries apply a little bit more of the solution. After it is slightly damp set that shit on fire and buy a new one.

put yourself in your roommies shoes---would you want to sleep on a piss futon??

make drunk guy buy a new one---plain and simple. there's no amount of spray that can undo the damage that's been done. a new one is the only answer that makes sense.