Nitrous and an automatic car

V8 Beast

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let Steve talk for himself, the rest of you quit swinging from his nuts. Wanna swallow when you're done?

I'd like to see Steve's car when it's done, but I'd also like to see it survive nine years of constant abuse AND the original 10-bolt. If you'd like, we can also add pump gas and no chemical additives.

Seriously, some of you need to step the fuck down, not up.

Let Steve talk for himself, the rest of you quit swinging from his nuts. Wanna swallow when you're done?

I'd like to see Steve's car when it's done, but I'd also like to see it survive nine years of constant abuse AND the original 10-bolt. If you'd like, we can also add pump gas and no chemical additives.

Seriously, some of you need to step the fuck down, not up.

Well let's see my car has never had race gas in it and its an 01 so its had nine years of hard abuse already I can leave the 10 bolt in it if you would like and why we are making up rules why don't you put a 6 speed in your car and see how fast you jerry lewis driving ass can go in it

lol he thinks ur on race gas. lolol

bud im not nut swinging.

if i know anything its race cars and enigines.

why would i but i know a fast car when i see it and your smoked.

so hand over the 1000 or just dont man up and dont race him. if i had your car i deff would not race him.

and i deff dont need to step down. last i checked i was well over 1 sec faster than you.

Just wait till the camaro is done. ill show u all a fast ass drag radial car. aint a mofo on here gona keep up. hopefully 2011 come get some. x275. DRTTFB

when this car is done there will be no more whining oh u got a big tire thats why u run so good. lol. a big tire takes power away. this things gona eat.

and this isint one of the oh when my cars done bs storys. Anyone that knows me personally knows i have the know how to make this happen. but the

parts are adding up, funds are all on me and im not rich so that takes time too.

so once again.

Auto > Turbo> over cbus racing.

Mark, auto turbo, ray , auto turbo , me auto turbo,

and then 6spd > turbo > everyone else.

hes you new number 4. u just dont know it yet

lol he thinks ur on race gas. lolol

bud im not nut swinging.

if i know anything its race cars and enigines.

why would i but i know a fast car when i see it and your smoked.

so hand over the 1000 or just dont man up and dont race him. if i had your car i deff would not race him.

and i deff dont need to step down. last i checked i was well over 1 sec faster than you.

Just wait till the camaro is done. ill show u all a fast ass drag radial car. aint a mofo on here gona keep up. hopefully 2011 come get some. x275. DRTTFB

when this car is done there will be no more whining oh u got a big tire thats why u run so good. lol. a big tire takes power away. this things gona eat.

and this isint one of the oh when my cars done bs storys. Anyone that knows me personally knows i have the know how to make this happen. but the

parts are adding up, funds are all on me and im not rich so that takes time too.

so once again.

Auto > Turbo> over cbus racing.

Mark, auto turbo, ray , auto turbo , me auto turbo,

and then 6spd > turbo > everyone else.

hes you new number 4. u just dont know it yet

Don't let him lie to you Anthony has plenty of nut swingers on here....his belly is just to big to see any of them.

lol. his car is together and running. but making changes so it stays that way. like the rear. will be a pumpgas car and should go easy 9s. no it has not done it yet. but will deff do it when done. thats why im giving u all a chance to step up. or your titles are gone.

Turbo > blah blah > yackity smackity > the over symbol

Yup.. fuckers are still too lame for me to drop more money in my car. Hope you can beat my 5 year old setup. So far of all these fast shit talkers I have yet to see anyone deliver.

P.S. My cars not fast, I wasnt going for fast when I built it. I was going for consistent fun... Goal accomplished.

See name... :lol: