Nitrous and an automatic car

V8 Beast

ray mark went 8.80s u went 8.90s i went 8.90s. i forgot the eclipse awd that went 8.90s so he will deff be number 5 sorry to the gto. but he will be faster.

Thanks for correcting me,,,,,,

Oh wait you dont know what the fuck you are talking about because Mark has NOT run an 8.80

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for correcting me,,,,,,

Oh wait you dont know what the fuck you are talking about because Mark has NOT run an 8.80

The fact that you are faster is awesome. For the last 3 years he has talked about how he was faster than everyone else.

BS aside for a second.. as a car enthusiast I want to see Steves car do well. I dont want people to take the bullshit as me cursing his car. He's being welcomed into the stock bottem bullshit club since Scott and Linn left Ant and I alone. Hopefully Gillbot is next!!!!!

Back to the B.S.... Fuck all yaw!

U make 300 more whp than me and ur still only 5mph faster than my truck. a fn truck. u cant pull more than 5mph faster thab a truck with 300 less whp. we will have to see sat. ill qualify then im gona lay the smackdown before round one. so bring ur fastest et and mph cause this big turd truck is spankin ur 1000 whp ass.

U make 300 more whp than me and ur still only 5mph faster than my truck. a fn truck. u cant pull more than 5mph faster thab a truck with 300 less whp. we will have to see sat. ill qualify then im gona lay the smackdown before round one. so bring ur fastest et and mph cause this big turd truck is spankin ur 1000 whp ass.

Maybe he should backhalf his car with a 4 link and 16x33's too :cool:

john just get ur car done. i wana she the thing run its been a while. but u have to tubb it cause according to cr u cant make a car hook on a small tire. i know thats not the look ur going for. but ur gona have to suck it up cause small tire cars cant hook. cr members said so.

Let me know when u go out. id like to go. should b a good car to watch. a mysterious monster comming to life. another fast 88mm turbo car. so once again turbo= auto over everyone. damn dont ya just hate it when im right

I know you are trying to tell me something with this paragraph but it gave me a headache half way through trying to read it.

****YAWNS****