Nitrous and an automatic car

V8 Beast

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he should backhalf his car with a 4 link and 16x33's too :cool:

sweet u gona put some of those on mine too. last i checkd they were 32x14

god damn its not a prostock car. jegs has a set of these for 50 bucks. ull need 1500 hp to pull em with.

u got that much mopar.

id be down for a 2 out of 3. but i beleive there are only 2 rounds to qualify. i have to qualify first. then id love to spank that 1000 whp aerodynamic car with my 750whp flying brick. then back to some fun 8.90s heads up stuff.

id be down for a 2 out of 3. but i beleive there are only 2 rounds to qualify. i have to qualify first. then id love to spank that 1000 whp aerodynamic car with my 750whp flying brick. then back to some fun 8.90s heads up stuff.

Was just saying two out of three because that would show consistantsy.

side bets anyone???

sweet u gona put some of those on mine too. last i checkd they were 32x14

god damn its not a prostock car. jegs has a set of these for 50 bucks. ull need 1500 hp to pull em with.

u got that much mopar.

Nope, sure don't have that much mopar, hopefully just enough for 315s and leaf springs though.

Hopefully Gillbot is next!!!!!

Work screwed me on the last rental, I'm hoping to do SOMETHING before the season lets out. Seems like time and work are against me though. But I agree, I didn't build my car to do anything but provide me entertainment. Goal Accomplished. :bangbang:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j92/Missy146833/DJ1.jpg

Do you BROOOOOOOOOOO what the BRO is BRO'in?

GOD DAMN that is a big tire. If you new how to drive you could run a 295 radial like me.

dont worry ray cause as soon as i finish installing parts onto the camaro my little 275 drag radial is gona walk all over your big 295. oh yea it will hook too. 1.2 60 ft stock type suspension. Unlike most fools on here i understand drag racing is a acceleration sport not a mph sport. so i keep building chassis that can hook and do hook well. also makes them easy to drive. so i cant wait to finish the build so all you big tire cry babbies can just dream about catching this lill old camaro. oh and it has to weigh 3250lbs with a 94mm for legal x275 class rules. but it will also have a 106mmbb turbo.

That wont be a problem,,,,,,,

your car doesn't go fast enough to break out

thats what you think. lol

lol u think im pushing it with 15lbs. a 1.29 is not my best 60ft. i know i have a lower one in it. we will just have to race to find out i guess.

my car wont hook and dont 60ft and dont have a stock bottom end.Can we start another thread for that.

NO! But we can start a thread about the best hooking, fire breathin, tooootalllly rad, stock bottom end element in columbus.

I am so JDM I fuck my wife on the right side of the bed.

dont worry ray cause as soon as i finish installing parts onto the camaro my little 275 drag radial is gona walk all over your big 295. oh yea it will hook too. 1.2 60 ft stock type suspension.

OMG are you really jack stand racing a car that is not even on jack stands yet ROFLMAO

Well shit then,,,,I am going to build a top fuel car to run in the outlaw 8.5 class. I am assembling the parts now. I just ordered the valve stems for the tires so you had better be scared

so i cant wait to finish the build so all you big tire cry babbies

I'm confused? Is the clown with 32" X 14" tires making comments about big tire cry babies?

I wonder if he is posting in 3rd party again?

thats what you think. lol

lol u think im pushing it with 15lbs. a 1.29 is not my best 60ft. i know i have a lower one in it. we will just have to race to find out i guess.

I got $50 that says you can not break out during qualifying in the 8.90 class at Thompson on Saturday 7-24-2010

I hope this doesn't confuse you putting all this in one post. I noticed it takes you about ten posts to convey a few simple ideas. :bangbang:

Yes big tire crY babbies. oh he has a big tire wahhhahh . there 1000s of small tire cars all over the country hookin way better than me. so quit wining about i cant hook i have a small tire . the ones wining about not hookin on a small tire proably have a small penis too. guess that makes me king dingaling. oh do i need to post this in 30 posts. SMALL TIRE CARS CAN HOOK YOUR JUST TOO STUPID TO KNOW HOW. and thanks for the free 50 bucks. wow dont think i can pick up 5 hundreths in the 1/4