Worst car to have sex in?

Jizzle Juice

Some of you aren't using your imaginations. Me being as big as I am, I've had to get imaginative. Front passenger seat in just about anything will work and same goes for a back seat. Even if it's a bucket type back seat. Sit her on the middle hump or vice versa, move the front seats all the way up.

My favorite idea of all time was in a 2door Neon ACR I had. We parked to the side of the main entrance gate to her apts. (Mind you, when you pull into this place, your driver door would be at my trunk.) I was dropping her off, but things got a bit heated so we headed to the back seat. Hmm, how am I going to keep people from seeing us or a cop driving by and catching us as we're in view of the main road, as well? Urethra! I got it! So, I fold down the back seats. This gives you alot of room especially if one of you lie down with your head kinda in the trunk. Then you give it to her or she rides you. Next, I hop out of the car, grab the car cover and cover the car. Slip underneath it back into the car, lock the doors where we procede without incident. :D

Tiniest car I've ever done it in? Triumph TR7. Suprising amount of room in the front seat. Toyota Paseo would have to be the 2nd. And I've screwed around in an old Beetle but not actually had sex.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Some of you aren't using your imaginations. Me being as big as I am, I've had to get imaginative. Front passenger seat in just about anything will work and same goes for a back seat. Even if it's a bucket type back seat. Sit her on the middle hump or vice versa, move the front seats all the way up.

My favorite idea of all time was in a 2door Neon ACR I had. We parked to the side of the main entrance gate to her apts. (Mind you, when you pull into this place, your driver door would be at my trunk.) I was dropping her off, but things got a bit heated so we headed to the back seat. Hmm, how am I going to keep people from seeing us or a cop driving by and catching us as we're in view of the main road, as well? Urethra! I got it! So, I fold down the back seats. This gives you alot of room especially if one of you lie down with your head kinda in the trunk. Then you give it to her or she rides you. Next, I hop out of the car, grab the car cover and cover the car. Slip underneath it back into the car, lock the doors where we procede without incident. :D

Tiniest car I've ever done it in? Triumph TR7. Suprising amount of room in the front seat. Toyota Paseo would have to be the 2nd. And I've screwed around in an old Beetle but not actually had sex.

lol wanna talk about risky places? how about in the parking lot at columbus state in the middle of the day when its so packed you cant even hardly find parking.....truck on, ac running, hoodies and t shirts rolled up and pinched by the window as makeshift curtains...dark tint on back, and sunshade over windshield haha...good times

lol wanna talk about risky places? how about in the parking lot at columbus state in the middle of the day when its so packed you cant even hardly find parking.....truck on, ac running, hoodies and t shirts rolled up and pinched by the window as makeshift curtains...dark tint on back, and sunshade over windshield haha...good times

:pics:

I miss my honda fit for this shit!

Lay the back seats down, 15% tint and rolled up coats!

Wrong, wrong, wrong! Slide the driver's seat back, tilt steering wheel up, lean back seat, and make her sit on the seat. You can pound that shit home, no need to set foot in the back seat.

I will have to try that soon!

Imaginations running wild in here lol

I see someone said risky places huh, how about in the movie's on opening night of van hellsing!!!! WINNAR!!!

Classic VW beetle?

The best would have to be my old 79 Dodge Dipolmat. The front seat was a bench that was broke and had a pin holding it up. When you pulled the pin, it layed all the way back to the seat of the back seats. Instant full sized bed. :)

FD Rx-7. You have no space at all. About as bad as a corvette. The only way we were able to figure it out was to just lean the seat back as far as possible and get some quick shuffle up stuff going with the johnson with her on top. If I had the touring, that would be impossible since there'd be no head room. lol

Guest tbutera2112
The 3 has been pretty well laid out for getting down. It's almost like the designers planned for it. :D

only the 5 door...fucked in the backseat of a 4 door and it wasnt horrible, but it definitely wasnt "roomy" lol

I was going to say a 98 Dodge Avenger front seat, but the guys that threw out 2g DSMs pretty much covered that (Avenger is a slightly longer Eclipse with a trunk, BTW). You'd think the back seat would work, but it does NOT!

Minivans with both benches out and air mattress for the win!

Best time was on a school bus...coming back from band camp (seriously...). All the other kids were up front singing the school song, we were in the back seat having fun.

I was going to say a 98 Dodge Avenger front seat, but the guys that threw out 2g DSMs pretty much covered that (Avenger is a slightly longer Eclipse with a trunk, BTW). You'd think the back seat would work, but it does NOT!

Minivans with both benches out and air mattress for the win!

Best time was on a school bus...coming back from band camp (seriously...). All the other kids were up front singing the school song, we were in the back seat having fun.

You stalkin' me? I was gonna say my 95 avenger. but only because the track on the front passenger seat was fucked up, so every time I went to hit it, she would slide back about a foot. Then my leg cramped up. :lol:

80's Dodge Shadow

Being 6'2" I wasn't fitting in the back with her. So there in the middle of the gas station/truck stop Exit 1 in Michigan her on her back with her legs out the door in the backseat me standing outside the backdoor going to town.

I find it's amazing the places you're willing to do it when you're 'caught up in the moment'. Yet, had you asked if I'd been crazy enough to do it before that moment, I would've probably said hell no. Eh, probably not. :D I think I've screwed in more awkward places than normal ones.

My most public, yet still car related: Hood of her car with the skirt hiked up in a super packed parking lot with major restaraunts, a movie theater, and the club I bounced at. Sporting the f'n club employee shirt, as well. Nobody ever bothered us. Awesome job. :D

that smart car would have to be the worst!

It is... and I will tell you why. It is the only way you can get rug burn and roof burn at the same time, it also sucks especially if you are doing the deed in the "trunk" of it in an empty campus parking lot at 2 in the morning without a parking pass and a tow truck comes with its high beams on and blocks you in.

If you then freak out about the towing guy approaching your fogged up (and ironically named) "Passion" Cabriolet with his bright flashlight pointed right at you, and jump from the back to the front seat, simultaneously burning your knees, catching your half down pants on the shift knob, hitting your head on the roll bar, and knocking your glasses off into the un-smart gap between the seat and the trunk where everything falls and can never be found especially in the dark, and then hitting your head on the steering wheel... then problems start to arise.

When you start to panic in this situation, you don't remember that the key you "smartly" left in the ignition is actually is in the center area and not near the wheel so accidentally hit the wiper stalk. The genius in you remembers the car is fogged up so when you finally turn the ignition on the wipers will allow you to see clear as day and you can thus escape unscathed. The idiot in you forgets that when you are having sex inside of a car its the inside that fogs up so all that the wipers will do is make an annoying screeching sound...

The sound is piercingly annoying... Wait... thats actually your partner screeching at you to hurry up while scrambling (awkwardly, since it is the "back" of a smart car after all) to pull her pants up, the wipers sound like music compared to this screeching. When you finally put your smart car in reverse, you finally see the use of the otherwise useless dealer installed rear view camera, the tow truck man is about 10 feet away, luckily the fog is obstructing the view of your female friend in the back that this towing man would possibly drool over... You cleverly navigate in reverse around the tow man and the tow truck, then shift to drive only to realize that you can't see shit because a) you are blind as a bat without your glasses in the dark and b) your windshield is covered in fog... You also realize that you are now driving a Smart car with your pants at your ankles which in addition to being a potential source of homosexual jokes, will of course get stuck on the brake once or twice on your blind drive of shame down summit st...

When you finally find a spot to catch yourself, you find that the frames of your glasses are broken, that you have a bloody nose from your spill onto the steering wheel, and that said girl hasn't stopped whining... To deal with all these frustrations you will return to the back of your smart car, and you will then finish the job, promising that this story will never be told. *shifting eyes*

***this never happened, it is a fictitious story that was created purely to entertain people on the internet***