PPC Tuned Ford GT

BradyPPC

Yeah, I snapped a picture of Brady driving past me when I was on my way home the other night. Awesome car. I revved my engine at him, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't even hear it. I think maybe my Ford Five Hundred scared him off, LOL

Yeah, I snapped a picture of Brady driving past me when I was on my way home the other night. Awesome car. I revved my engine at him, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't even hear it. I think maybe my Ford Five Hundred scared him off, LOL

Lol!!!

Is that the guy who lives off Sunbury with the barn full of toys?

That's the guy who owns Evans Automotive on Morse Rd. I'd think that he'd have his own shop do the work, but maybe I'm crazy there.

Mr. Evans still owns one of the coolest cars of all time...Ferrari F40. He brings it out every now and then, it's completely hot.

That's the guy who owns Evans Automotive on Morse Rd. I'd think that he'd have his own shop do the work, but maybe I'm crazy there.

Mr. Evans still owns one of the coolest cars of all time...Ferrari F40. He brings it out every now and then, it's completely hot.

No, this guys nave is Merv. Really nice guy.

Is that the guy who lives off Sunbury with the barn full of toys?

Evans Automotive? He has his own shop. http://www.evansauto.com/

Edit:

Didn't see this, I was reading the beginning of the thread and did Quick reply.

• 5 weeks later...

We use them for all of the fleet repairs - I saw the F40 a couple weeks ago dropping a vehicle off. I wanted it - BADLY!!! One of my all-time favorite cars.

Does Mr. Evans own the Twin Turbo straight piped F40? If so that thing is fucking badass.