wtb: dirtbike quad

SRTurbo04

wanting to buy a dirtbike or a quad. Looking for a little older stuff not looking to spend big money on the newer bikes cause I know I'm gonna wreck it :lol:

Throw up some offers on what u have I've got cash in hand

edit got a sale pending on a ktm woo

looking for a smaller 2nd bike.. 125n 80 ect

Must have clean an clear title... no title no sale.

Edited by Paul

keep this on topic please got cash in hand sick of the games people are playing on craigslist....

all I want to do is pay cash for a dirt bike/quad but people put their stuff for sale but when it comes down to it don't really want to sell it an beat around the bush.

so if you post please don't waste my time

I got an 2005 yamaha 350 raptor. blue n silver. ytrd pipe and air filter, jet kit. brand new razr2's all around. runs like a raped ape perfect performance wise. I run it at atv rally's all throughout the year and has never broke down since I bought it new. Isn't the prettiest bc it has scratches on plastic. dents on front n back bumper. $2000

I got an 2005 yamaha 350 raptor. blue n silver. ytrd pipe and air filter, jet kit. brand new razr2's all around. runs like a raped ape perfect performance wise. I run it at atv rally's all throughout the year and has never broke down since I bought it new. Isn't the prettiest bc it has scratches on plastic. dents on front n back bumper. $2000

not looking for something thats been raced thanks man

There is a girl here at work she is selling a RM80 big wheel for $600 I think.

pmed

lol rally's arent races. there get togethers where you ride trails and drink beers. this 4wheeler hasn't been raced in any way

ahh no worries prefer two strokes anyhow got a sale pending on a ktm 250

now just gotta find 1 more dirtbike that rm woudl be perfect for the new bs too hmmm .

Guest tbutera2112

paul...got 2 bikes, i dont think theres titles, but they are 100% not stolen...theyve just been passed around the family a bunch so nobody knows who has a title for them

pw80 - (this is the one i told you about, not the 50)... it smokes like a freight train, and its only ran once in the past 2-3 years...we put some fresh oil in it and fired it up on the 4th of july...rode it around for a bit...could just need a good freshening up (cycle the oil a few times with new stuff, clean the carb, etc)...not sure, but it did run on the 4th... $200

ktm 50... it ran when it was parked, like 3-4 yrs ago...bought new, raced by a little kid, parked in the garage...we cant get it started now, but it ran when it was parked so i have no idea.... $50

both bikes need a good amount of work .... but thats why theyre so cheap

$250 - come on, buy both of them...ill even bring them to your place and drop them off for ya

lemme see if i can dig up some pics somewhere

**edit...nope, no pics...sorry man....but im sure you can figure out what a ragged pw80 and ktm 50 look like lol...i think the ktm is white, and the yami is blue...they may both be white though, hell if i know...theyre tucked in the garage at the moment

Edited by tbutera2112