1,000,000 FPS video of bullets hitting shi

Diamonds

a friend of mine came over to drink and watch the nba playoffs earlier this year and we ended up watching these videos.

so 45min pass of being tranced out, not a word between the two of us and the girlfriend comes out of the study after hearing techno being blasted through the house. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and i reacted like you would if your mom caught you jerking off....two guys sitting alone in the dark watching shit explode into a wall:lol:

i dont know if any of you have been to a large techno show, but thats the kind of video they project on the walls of the structure....good stuff.

It's just awesome what happens when you take a simple physics equation (ThingA hits ThingB) and then tweak one of the parameters WAY up (velocity). You get solids acting like liquids (bullets splashing), malleable solids behaving like crystalline solids (target metal crystallizes on impact), and just other craziness.. Gotta love it.