Seriously?

Todd#43

Usted sabe Todd #43, si usted verificaría su actitud en el signo en caja no sería tener malolo alrededor. Pero, usted trae la nada más que negatividad y el énfasis a casi todos hilos que usted anuncie en. Usted nunca encontrará nadie en aquí cabalgarle ha dicho y que usted no cuida a. ¿Así, pregunto. ..what's el punto entonces? Quiero que muchas personas en aquí y disfruto de cabalgar con ellos y encontrando nuevos píos. Tengo la impresión que usted vive solo y no tiene ninguna hembra en su vida y mea usted lejos, así que usted quita su ira en línea. Enfríe justo a petimetre. BP alto no es bueno para usted.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm giving Todd positive rep right now. :cheers:

Here's what I posted for his rep:

I'm not wanting to win anything. I saw you gave me a random negative, don't lie. I don't care, it's the principal that you did it for no reason. Lets both move on already and ignore what eachother says unless we have a positive response to eachother

Usted sabe Todd #43, si usted verificaría su actitud en el signo en caja no sería tener malolo alrededor. Pero, usted trae la nada más que negatividad y el énfasis a casi todos hilos que usted anuncie en. Usted nunca encontrará nadie en aquí cabalgarle ha dicho y que usted no cuida a. ¿Así, pregunto. ..what's el punto entonces? Quiero que muchas personas en aquí y disfruto de cabalgar con ellos y encontrando nuevos píos. Tengo la impresión que usted vive solo y no tiene ninguna hembra en su vida y mea usted lejos, así que usted quita su ira en línea. Enfríe justo a petimetre. BP alto no es bueno para usted.

ok i have your order as two soft tacos, a double beef burrito and a baja blast. would you like any sauce with that?

I say get rid of the rep meter. That would solve lots of problems.

Oh and Todd, I haven't fucked with you since I've came back and all of a sudden Saturday I see you're online and I get a random negative rep. I know it was you, so I figured I'd play your rep game. Don't dish it out if you can't take it old man. :)

Yeah....whatever. He said, she said....doesn't really make a difference.

I could say the same to you regarding "signing" your negative rep, but it doesn't really matter - fuck around if you want to. Its all good. I certainly don't give a rat's ass what you think of me or what everyone else here thinks of you. Maybe you are a great guy, but the attitude and opinions that you express here don't impress me. You're all ass, plain and simple. A scared little boy that never grew up.

Oh, by the way, I'm married. My wife (unlike yours) doesn't feel the need to monitor my internet use or give me a "time out" from certain sites when I don't "behave". Guess we know who has the balls in your house, Nick.

Old school fry supremes.. drool.gif

THOSE BASTARDS TOOK MY FRY SUPREMES AWAY!!!! :mad:

I don't understand the limited time stuff. Most of the time people love it and then they take it away. You figure they'd keep it to make MORE money.

Enter the workforce again Sam. :lol:

You'll see that it never ends. Especially with the females at work. She said this, she said that, I hate that bitch, etc...etc.. HighSchool never leaves us...:lol: Drama is at all age groups.

Enter the workforce again Sam. :lol:

You'll see that it never ends. Especially with the females at work. She said this, she said that, I hate that bitch, etc...etc.. HighSchool never leaves us...:lol: Drama is at all age groups.

I'm still in the workforce, I just dont go to work.:lol:

We dont have females on the RR. Not sure why:D

Que?:wtf:

ok i have your order as two soft tacos, a double beef burrito and a baja blast. would you like any sauce with that?

WOW!!!

This has to be the gayest thread ever. You two should just fuck already and get this shit out in the open. JESUS!!

:lol::lol:

This thread makes Happy Dog smile

happydog.jpg

You know to Todd #43, if you would verify his attitude in the sign in box would not be to have malolo around. But, you bring nothing else who negatividad and the emphasis to almost all threads that you announce in. You never will find nobody in here riding to him has said and that you do not take care of a. Thus, I ask. .what' s the point then? I love that many people in and enjoy here to ride with them and finding new píos. I have the impression that you only live and she does not have any female in its life and you piss you far, so you clear his wrath in line. It cools right to petimetre. BP high is not good for you.

Thanks Babelfish... I think...