Wake up this morning... JEEP STOLEN

Rhett

Yeah so i wake up this morning at 11am and walk to look out the back window to see which cars are parked in the lot as I normally do.. and to my surprise my Jeep is gone... go down stairs and the keys are on the hook. So now it has hit me.. stolen. But I call all the tow companies to double check. Yep they dont have it so I file the police report. Its gone please keep a look out for the Jeep

Plate# EYW 9630

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/RhettMalo/Muddin%20and%20Holsteins/RhettsJeep.jpg

Edited by Rhett

SERIOUS NOTE: Do you have a plate number??? ( if it is in the pic im sorry I can not see the pic at work)

JOKING NOTE: Did you walk back in and say dude wheres my car???

I will keep an eye out for it hope you get it back asap.

Where do you live on campus? I'm on Iuka by Woodruff and I saw two guys checking for unlocked cars a week ago around 5 in the morning. They saw me outside and didn't even stop. Called the cops on them as soon as I got inside, but it made me realize there is no such thing as a "nice" area of campus.

I'll keep an eye out for it though, hopefully someone just took a joy ride and dumped it somewhere.

On a serious note that sucks man. U have had a sting of bad luck lately.

On a joking note hua made me crack up on shantons status an asked if they atleast left the doors :lol:

No Sons of bitches took the fucking doors too! LOL

SERIOUS NOTE: Do you have a plate number??? ( if it is in the pic im sorry I can not see the pic at work)

JOKING NOTE: Did you walk back in and say dude wheres my car???

I will keep an eye out for it hope you get it back asap.

Posted in OP but it is EYW 9630

Thats exactly hat I said lol, i looked out the Back window and that was the first thing that was in my head lol...

Tompkins right? If so I may have a clue of the low-lifes who like to steal cars around there. They keep getting locked up and right back out. I will swing by the area and check and see what I can find out.

Yep, thanks mang, let me know 614.266.1969

word of advise with your next car or if you get the Jeep back put full coverage on the shit. It's worth the extra money.

Possibly, if I would have full coverage on all my beater approx $110 a month since I started driving this would have equaled more than the value of my Jeep so yes. It would be worth it... if my daily is stolen every 6 years... I just could never justify that much extra monies for it.