My car was stolen, PLEASE HELP!

Exodus

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I only owned this car 3 weeks and i bought it in Tennessee.

You have told people about it, you have more than likely shown it to people whom you do not know. If you took it to a "honda meet" or a parking lot gathering , that's the most likely place for someone shady to have noted it.

How many additional miles were on it?

Not sure, I didn't keep check on my miles.

I've heard of people stealing hondas and bashing in all the windows and cutting the car in half before but not leaving it in one piece. My ignition wasn't even touched.

That really sucks man, sorry to hear.

So none of your neighbors saw/heard it being stolen? Nobody in the Hilltop area by where it was dumped saw anything either? What the hell did they scrape into the fender?

So none of your neighbors saw/heard it being stolen? Nobody in the Hilltop area by where it was dumped saw anything either? What the hell did they scrape into the fender?

I know someone whose car was stolen and dumped.. the neighbors saw something... pm me for details, i don't want to post anything public if shady people are lurking around.

Also, what does that fifth picture say? I can't make all of it out. Any other writing anywhere on the car?

You ever been to the hilltop ?

I used to live there years ago, cars aren't safe in the garage.

Yeah, I know a few people who live down there and I used to frequent the area when a good friend lived right in the area his vehicle was found. I know it isn't the best area and I do know people don't like to talk about what they see, either.

Did the property owner call because the car was blocking their driveway?

Yeah, I know a few people who live down there and I used to frequent the area when a good friend lived right in the area his vehicle was found. I know it isn't the best area and I do know people don't like to talk about what they see, either.

Did the property owner call because the car was blocking their driveway?

Some older black woman called the police because she magically found my car in her back yard?

Thats fucked up man. Hopefully you'll get some clues as to who these fucks are. I really feel for ya man, I would be going insane if it happened to me. My brother had his Camaro stolen (never found) and his truck, which they were lucky to find (the thieves ran out of gas, dumped it, and only stole the battery and bugflector lol)

Thats fucked up man. Hopefully you'll get some clues as to who these fucks are. I really feel for ya man, I would be going insane if it happened to me. My brother had his Camaro stolen (never found) and his truck, which they were lucky to find (the thieves ran out of gas, dumped it, and only stole the battery and bugflector lol)

Its the worst feeling walking out the door for work in the morning and your car missing.

You ever been to the hilltop ?

I used to live there years ago, cars aren't safe in the garage.

This.

I haven't lived there in about 12 years, but even then this was a common occurrence.

Hilltop = lawless country

I'm reppin the Hilltop now! Holly Hill and Wedgwood bitches! :bangbang:

That's shitty man, where exactly was the car found? I was looking but didn't notice anything near me.

EDIT: Just looked up the address, too far from me.

i would say your parts are in another car.... they knew exactly what they wanted. A random hit wouldnt have taken the time to put factory parts on the car and dump it. Most of the time the car is cut up and put in 55 gallon drums.

i would start hitting up local meets.....

If this is happening a lot, you need to consider the source. What car will these parts go into... Drag cars, etc. Someone probably has a want list and these guys are stripping and re-selling. I would watch WTB ads on CL and the like. It is likely that they are building their own cars with stuff, but you can only do that so much... at some point they will try to move the stuff. It isn't hard to freight and ship stuff... might watch Hondamarketplace.com that is one of the highest traffic sites on the Net in terms of a forum.

How much value do you place on what is missing? In terms of replacement, etc.