My car was stolen, PLEASE HELP!

Exodus

If this is happening a lot, you need to consider the source. What car will these parts go into... Drag cars, etc. Someone probably has a want list and these guys are stripping and re-selling. I would watch WTB ads on CL and the like. It is likely that they are building their own cars with stuff, but you can only do that so much... at some point they will try to move the stuff. It isn't hard to freight and ship stuff... might watch Hondamarketplace.com that is one of the highest traffic sites on the Net in terms of a forum.

How much value do you place on what is missing? In terms of replacement, etc.

I would put a value on everything at 3000-3500.

I have a few names of people to look into. We will see where this goes.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about you car man. This makes me a little concerned that hondas are getting hit hard recently as I don't have a garage for mine. Whoever did this to your car knew exactly what they wanted and definately knew what they were doing. I will keep an eye out for your parts if at all possible and my ears open as well. Do you have a picture of the tranny code? If you need some help with finding parts just give me a shout I know alot of people with hondas and they always have something for sale. Once again sorry about your car.

• 3 weeks later...