Starcraft 2?

MackDaddy43

Guest tbutera2112
few people i know at work were talking about this game like its the second coming of christ.... i looked up a trailer and gameplay shots of it and it looks fucking gay just like the original...very disappointed, will not bother playing - even if it were free

few people i know at work were talking about this game like its the second coming of christ.... i looked up a trailer and gameplay shots of it and it looks fucking gay just like the original...very disappointed, will not bother playing - even if it were free

dude, the first one is fantastic, you have no idea what you are talking about. these aren't kiddy run and shoot games, it actually takes some brain power.

I got it as soon as it came out. Its so bad ass. The graphics are amazing and the game moves very smoothly.

Its the same basic gameplay, but there are many little differences you kind of see along the way.

I dont agree with how theyre releasing the 2 other campaigns separately, but i mostly play online anyways.

So you have to buy three separate games to get all three races...

I really want to buy this game but that deters me.

You have all the races on online play and such, but only one for the campaign. Think of the others as expansion packs.

Guest tbutera2112
+1

Tyler loves to hop into threads, take a dump with literally no frame of reference and then leave.

:lol: well, it sounds kinda bad when you put it that way. good thing i know how much you love me.

So you have to buy three separate games to get all three races...

I really want to buy this game but that deters me.

The amount of videos and extra stuff on here makes sense while they are releasing it as 3 separate games. I doubt all 3 races could fit on 1 DVD.

SC2 is Blizzards first fully separate release since WoW. I'm interested in how the game is since the devs literally had an unlimited budget and time to complete it. There's no excuses about getting it out to stores to make back investor money.

Guest tbutera2112

do you guys have to pay a subscription to starcraft like wow?

im excited for diablo 3 to come out, but since starcraft came out just now and the wow expansion is "on track for 2010", we probably wont see diablo until next year

do you guys have to pay a subscription to starcraft like wow?

im excited for diablo 3 to come out, but since starcraft came out just now and the wow expansion is "on track for 2010", we probably wont see diablo until next year

YES! Cant wait for diablo 3. Game is going to be like crack for me.