need electronic cut out installed...

2pointslow

I am looking to have an electronic cut out installed on my gen coupe. There is a significant amount of room to install this with in the factory down pipe. i have the hardware just need someone to weld it in and wire it up.

thanks,

Steven

i want this thing to be quiet until i want to get into it. I hate driving loud cars all the time.

The factory down pipe is not restrictive at all, yes 3" would be a better option. At this point i am looking to upgrade the turbo which changes the configuration.

Why not get a real downpipe, I.E. a good size one and put this right after it. Seems like the better idea to me as most factory downpipes are horribly restrictive.

Best idea. Get a big 3" downpipe, run it to the cutout, then run your stock catback. Quiet when you want it to be, then with a flip of the switch, louder and quicker spool.

i understand this, but like i said i am just looking to do this for now. I am going top mounted gt30r this winter. The down pipe will no longer mate up to the factory locations.

not trying to be a dick, i am just set on what i am doing.

i understand this, but like i said i am just looking to do this for now. I am going top mounted gt30r this winter. The down pipe will no longer mate up to the factory locations.

In that case i wouldn't worry about getting a 3" downpipe for your stock turbo.

Why waste money at all if you are planning a big turbo build, I'd take that money you'd be using to get it installed and start buying parts. Because if I know anything what you think you'll spend to build a car is about 100 times more.