Just to clarify...

Dr. Pomade

Man, you must have a really small penis to get your butt hurt over a little humor.

And you must feel the need to insult a doctor from a profession that never had to sue the AMA for recognition as such.

Twice.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you must feel the need to insult a doctor from a profession that never had to sue the AMA for recognition as such.

Twice.

He is a cry baby no matter what profession he is in.

And by the way, recognition had nothing to do with the law suit. To my knowledge Wilk v AMA was the only suit. It was about the AMA and its tactics to "contain and eliminate."

:lol: Boy, the nut swingers come out when Johnny makes a post around here. WOW!. I am surprised that you guys have not lined up to service Johnny.

I just love how no one stood up for Johnny boy in the original thread, but when he makes a post all his little groupies come out to help him wipe his little tears. Maybe I should say I am sorry before Johnny has to go for therapy due to a melt down.

I am sorry Johnny, dont cry, go see your mommy, she will get you a cookie and it will be all better.

Love Rick

:lol:Boy, the nut swingers come out when Johnny makes a post around here. WOW!. I am surprised that you guys have not lined up to service Johnny.

I just love how no one stood up for Johnny boy in the original thread, but when he makes a post all his little groupies come out to help him wipe his little tears. Maybe I should say I am sorry before Johnny has to go for therapy due to a melt down.

I am sorry Johnny, dont cry, go see your mommy, she will get you a cookie and it will be all better.

Love Rick

Yet, you can't get him off your mind long enough to make a post. Do you seriously sit around all day thinking about the man? Nobody on the site gives a fuck about that shit but you.

Yet, you can't get him off your mind long enough to make a post. Do you seriously sit around all day thinking about the man? Nobody on the site gives a fuck about that shit but you.

lol..... I am not the one who feels butt hurt so bad, to make a thread about getting my feelings hurt. But dont worry, I am sure Johnny boy will let you wipe the duck butter off him later.

I just like the way you feel the need to personally attack someone over and over that doesn't barely post here anymore. Maybe he has better, more important things to do all day than think about you, since you obviously seem to be thinking about him. Hating on someone is the best way to let them know they're doing something right.

Keep up the good work, Tilley. lol

He is a cry baby no matter what profession he is in.

And by the way, recognition had nothing to do with the law suit. To my knowledge Wilk v AMA was the only suit. It was about the AMA and its tactics to "contain and eliminate."

They lost the first suit.

John has "fans" here (we're actually his friends) because there has been a lot that he has contributed. All you've done is piss a lot of people off.

Are you upset that you dont have swingers? Do you log on hoping to see numerous PM's from a fan base that you still do not have? Do you die a little inside when you see other people talking to friends online.?.?. Then this book is for you!!! For only $19.95 + shipping and handling you too can have a following of people that really care about you as a person. With chapters such as, "Stop the bullshittery" and, "Fail no more!!!!" this book can help you become the online persona you could previously only dream about! If you are tired of being a one man army fighting your own battles this book is for you!!!!!! Call me at 1800 555 5555 to get the ball rolling on a new online life today!!!! If you call in the next 30 minutes we will also include a free Johnny Bravo fan club t-shirt!!!!

CALL TODAY!!!!!!

:lol: Boy, the nut swingers come out when Johnny makes a post around here. WOW!. I am surprised that you guys have not lined up to service Johnny.

Love Rick

Do you ever sit back and read some of your posts? And you wonder why nobody is ever on your side! :gtfo:

Colin Cowherd says he loves hate mail just as much as fan mail...maybe even more. It means you are relevant :)

Your legacy is the Vegas thread posted a couple years back when you met the "drift king" IMHO

Not really following....... As far as listening to Cowherd, not in a looooong time

my original point is that no publicity is bad publicity or hate mail is just as good as fan mail. I sort of got from this thread that Tilley was not cool with being remembered as the guy whose Z blew up. I'm just saying being remembered for anything is better that being forgotten.

my original point is that no publicity is bad publicity or hate mail is just as good as fan mail. I sort of got from this thread that Tilley was not cool with being remembered as the guy whose Z blew up. I'm just saying being remembered for anything is better that being forgotten.

I'm pretty sure Jeremiah is the only one who remembers him for that.

Ah, I got it now. I figured it was something along those lines :cool: