Glock G22 .40

dover

I bought it on the board awhile back from LJ has been nothing but an awesome hand gun but the size is way to big for me to use it for my CCW. I am going to go with a 9mm and something a bit smaller like a G26. Anywho since I have owned it I added a mag well extender and grip tap. It also includes a 15lb spring as well, I never installed. I will also include the black hawk holster I have that you has several positions and also locks the gun in place.

$525obo

includes:

G22 .40 (was a prior service weopen and I personally have fired about 150 rounds through it)

(2) Magazines

20 rounds hollow point 10 rounds match

Nightsites

Glock grip tape kit

Glock Mag Well Extender

Glock 15lb spring

Blackhawk Holster

Hard Case for caring with foam insert

Hand Gun Lock & Key

I will post pictures in the morning. Thanks.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/allaboutwrx/6637670c.jpg

-Mike

Edited by Dover

those are great holsters, i have one for my springfield. i just like how when you lock the gun in you know its not gonna shuffle around on ya. thats a nice piece would love to have it as a back up. good luck with sale

those are great holsters, i have one for my springfield. i just like how when you lock the gun in you know its not gonna shuffle around on ya. thats a nice piece would love to have it as a back up. good luck with sale

Until they cause you to shoot yourself in the leg........which they are known for. ;)