Worlds strongest beer

87GT

http://www.brouwerijhetkoelschip.nl is the brewery in Holland that makes it. I was able to translate some of the website but Dutch is a hard language. I don't think it is for sale as of yet. I guess I could e-mail them but I would think I need a liquor license to get it. Anyone with a liquor license know more about importing beer via mail?

http://www.brouwerijhetkoelschip.nl is the brewery in Holland that makes it. I was able to translate some of the website but Dutch is a hard language. I don't think it is for sale as of yet. I guess I could e-mail them but I would think I need a liquor license to get it. Anyone with a liquor license know more about importing beer via mail?

my cousin owns a bar downtown I'll check with her and see what the deal is with getting it here.

I'm calling Bullshit!

He has either found the heartiest yeast strain know to man, or he's is fortifying it with a distilled alcohol. Beer and wine are limited to a maximum alcohol content of about 20% ABV, as most yeasts cannot reproduce when the concentration of alcohol is above this level; consequently, fermentation ceases at that point.

I'm calling Bullshit!

He has either found the heartiest yeast strain know to man, or he's is fortifying it with a distilled alcohol. Beer and wine are limited to a maximum alcohol content of about 20% ABV, as most yeasts cannot reproduce when the concentration of alcohol is above this level; consequently, fermentation ceases at that point.

Probably all concentrated from freezing it and pulling off the frozen crystals for later drinking?

Guest tbutera2112
^ thats how it was explained to me.... they freeze it and the alcohol and water separates...remove the water crystals, thaw, refreeze, remove water crystals, thaw etc etc several times until its straight alcohol