WTB: 4x4

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

my friends gf just got into an accident tonight and wrecked their passport...she had to be cut from the car, so needless to say that thing is finished...shes alright though as of now, broken leg in 3 spots

anyways...hes lookin for a replacement 4x4...nissan, honda, isuzu, jeep, whatever....

i asked his price range and he said 500-3000...so i guess hes flexible lol

let me know what ya got

thanks

Guest tbutera2112

they live in whitehall right off broad before main...pretty much right where youre describing, so it could have been....was it a maroon passport paul? same body style as robs old rodeo?

if so, im not sure yet....he jsut txtd me saying he was at grant hospital and that his girl was in an accident and broke her leg in 3 places and had to be cut from the car and asked me to try and help him find a replacement since its their only vehicle

Guest tbutera2112

RMTC...yes something stock, they only want the 4x4 for the winter, no offroading or anything

o6busa, ill pass along your truck and see what they say...thanks man

Guest tbutera2112

hes going to go look at two this week...ill post up if they both fall through

and paul, i talked to him and yea thats the accident...his girl turned around because his daughter said something, when she looked back she was left of center and the guy she hit swerved and she hit his door did a 360...the passport crumbled in and smashed her leg/foot...her heel was completely ripped off, and her leg broke in 3 places...the guy she hit had his arm all torn up but otherwise hes fine...and my buddys 2yr old daughter came out of it unharmed somehow...coulda been a lot worse for all involved

his girl had her heel reattached and theyre gonna try to get it to heal, if not they may try to transplant a heel from a cadaver, if not, shes gonna lose her foot