car show

appn88

ok here's the deal, the youth group at my church is looking to setup a car show of some sort, their would be a couple concession stands and such and trophys for the top 3 cars, just a fun sort of thing and im just trying to judge interest, all proceeds would be going towards the youth group and the church, so please comment or add suggestions any help would be greatly appreciated, dont know where it would be yet but it would be on the south west side of town near galloway and it would be in probably mid september, thanks for any help guys

Promote on serevl forums, make flyers, go to a few car meets. You want to make sure you try to get all types of cars, not jus fbody central here. Depending on the day id prolly drag both cars out to help

thanks guys its all in planning process right now, info is all great, thanks for the positive feedback

edit: i talked to a guy at church and their may end up being free food and drinks for people coming, we are looking to bless the community and city in the process of helping our youth group out

i thought of a carwash too but idk how many people would come considering they like washing their own cars and they dont want people touching them

i was thinking a carwash more along the lines of like signs along the street to draw more people in for the car show