big thanks

990mike

i would like to say thank you to all that com out last night to the race at mcir it was a good time we will have pics and video up asap i hop and if you got any lets see them thanks agin from all of us at ohiodragracers.net 990mike

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may have done better if i did a longer burnout but ive never spun guess theres a first for everything. i was talking about how i always go down the track and im the one who overpowers it.lol oh well. it was a ok night. blew a trailer tire on the way home and sat on the side of the road for 3 hrs. that was fun.!!!!!

i think im done for the season. see u guys out next yr. maybe my luck will change and ill have a new job that dont work 7days a week.

ray should have one but i think his brake is bad he rolled through the beams and the gave the win to the malibu.

i raced the malibu in round one left on the pro tree for the first time and imediatly pulled him by 3-5 cars then got stupid tireshake and truck was almost looking at the wall sideways. i was going to put 3.90s in it to slow the tire down. i guess that would have been the way to go. tire speed just came up too fast.

i was too dumbfounded.

i dint know about it i was told about it by a few other racers and spectators.

i think i could have won but im still dumbfounded that it got tire shake hell ive never spun ive been borderline but that shit was nuts. i just loaded up for the night

100 bucks 1 pass. and blew a tire. it was a good night.

was fun watching the racing. wish there was more heads up street car stuff that i could fit into.

i was too dumbfounded.

i dint know about it i was told about it by a few other racers and spectators.

i think i could have won but im still dumbfounded that it got tire shake hell ive never spun ive been borderline but that shit was nuts. i just loaded up for the night

100 bucks 1 pass. and blew a tire. it was a good night.

was fun watching the racing. wish there was more heads up street car stuff that i could fit into.

look me and wayen are looking in to that and will let you know asap hop that you com to the next one

Guest Whine
yep fastest street car with a batterycharger on it between rounds. lol that still makes me laugh

i took care of that as soon as i was notified. he said he thought it was hoods closed and you could do things like this but as soon as i ask him to take it down he did.

ray should have one but i think his brake is bad he rolled through the beams and the gave the win to the malibu.

The first step of my two step didnt come on so when I floored the car to build boost on the foot brake it overpowered the brakes and drug me throught the beams.

We lined then back up later just to see how it would have come out but it appeared his engine took a shit during the burnout.

As Matt said the guy with the malibu had the generator on the car after every pass.

Mike and Wayne, I know you are trying to keep the rules simple. A simple rule would be NO generators, power cords and alternate sources of electricity are permited.

Thanks again it was a great program!

i proably should have left the truck alone and not put so much more power to it.

it always hooked ok before with 1.30 60s. it just plain over ran the track bad. i think the 3.90s will be the way to go but wont know till after aug.

it was a good time. and fun to watch. i would try and run the race durring the day though. track works better.

Guest Whine
The first step of my two step didnt come on so when I floored the car to build boost on the foot brake it overpowered the brakes and drug me throught the beams.

We lined then back up later just to see how it would have come out but it appeared his engine took a shit during the burnout.

As Matt said the guy with the malibu had the generator on the car after every pass.

Mike and Wayne, I know you are trying to keep the rules simple. A simple rule would be NO generators, power cords and alternate sources of electricity are permited.

Thanks again it was a great program!

yes that rule will be adjusted. he did have the gen. afterwards but was only heating his bottle but im gonna address that issue too.

Guest Whine
i would try and run the race durring the day though. track works better.
but us street racers dont come out till after midnight...lol...no for real is was running behind.

Ray and Matt defently had a good chance at 1, 2 ing it for sure. I had a blast out there last night it was defently alot of fun. Ray I love your car that thing is so nasty I had my money on you all night long. I was the one with Mark Duffy last night walking around in the white huddie. My buddie was the one running the cobalt ss during grudge matches. I will defently be out to that track again. Seemed preped very well from what people were saying and the few wheel stands and high powered cars just squatin and rockin out of the gates proved that.