big thanks

990mike

koolrayz I love the pic. Seeing that car run made my night.

I can defently say from my experance with my old ws6 that it helped on those extreme top end runs when I found myself going 130+ mph.

I believe the next grudge match event is on the 13th. Ill have to let you know the week of but there is a good chance that we will be at the event as long as the judge for my dui case this thursday doesn't send me to jail for awhile. If that ends up being the case idk when he will be back up lol. So the answer to that is I'll have to let you know or he will. His name is Slowbalt on here just signed up as a member. Your zo6 will prob get him being that your a six speed he may be able to give your dad a good run though pending on launch.

cool- keep me posted... my wife is out of town on the 13th so it is likely I could attend.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Whine
Wayne- saw your seven there is it a rotary or v8 swapped- did you end up running it? I never saw it go?
v-8 swap and i started running right after the big race.

Ok i will they are a 225/75/15 trailer tire and i see load range d is 8ply and e is 10. id like e. but d is still better than the car tires on it now. im shooting for the next grudge night. if we are off on sundays then

matt call me asap i got with him today and i can get them at cost for you there a 10 .