Westside of 270

Danielle

Everyday for the past couple weeks there's been at least one cop, sometimes two in the median between Georgesville Road and West Broad Street. Usually the cop is pointed towards Georgesville, but sometimes both ways. I've saw them get a few people so watch out through there.

Everyday for the past couple weeks there's been at least one cop, sometimes two in the median between Georgesville Road and West Broad Street. Usually the cop is pointed towards Georgesville, but sometimes both ways. I've saw them get a few people so watch out through there.

Carefull on 270 out that way too. I've seen Freeway Patrol in the berm parallel with traffic too, so watch the far left. Sheriff and OSP will wait in the center median too.

Lol, Yeah cops suck around here. They're always hiding out.. Sry didn't see your post before :)

It's all good, the more people know about it the better off we all are. And my thread was hidden anyway since that section only shows stuff from the last month :cool:

• Casper unlocked this topic