Guitar Pro anyone have it?

John Bruh

My buddy has the Guitar pro 5 program and its awesome to learn songs. I'm just started playing again and I'm not great so I want this program.

Does anyone have it where i can borrow it and download it? Or does anyone have the user id and key id(because i have my buddies disc, but it requires these to activate it and he lost his paperwork).

heres a cracked version

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2333872/12865174/

if you need a demonoid invite, let me know....if you dont know how to use torrents shoot me a PM and ill give ya a hand

i clicked to download it and 2 times now it says the server is reset. and it takes way longer than the 9.1 min. estimation

Guest tbutera2112

responded to your PM

hotfile and stuff like that is just garbage...you need to sign up for a demonoid acct and just DL it as a torrent instead of direct DL like hotfile

responded to your PM

hotfile and stuff like that is just garbage...you need to sign up for a demonoid acct and just DL it as a torrent instead of direct DL like hotfile

i dowloaded it using torrents and when i opend it up the files needed to be unzipped. So i tried to unzip them and when i looked into the folder there wasn't anything there????

What am i doing wrong?

Guest tbutera2112

im downloading it now to try and give ya a hand.

i think you just need to hit extract all on the first zip file and it should unzip the whole program, thats how a lot of movies are setup