NBA Jam

cNeutron

So I was happy to hear that NBA Jam was going to be coming to the PS3 and 360 with online play. Come to find out you wont be able to buy this game on their online stores. You can only get it by purchasing NBA Elite which is dumb because the game sucks. Even worse the version for the PS3 and 360 is stripped down and not the complete game. I hate the wii and will not spend money for one just to get one game. I think EA is a bunch of ass hats and should sell the game separately.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6272128.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B1

So I was happy to hear that NBA Jam was going to be coming to the PS3 and 360 with online play. Come to find out you wont be able to buy this game on their online stores. You can only get it by purchasing NBA Elite which is dumb because the game sucks. Even worse the version for the PS3 and 360 is stripped down and not the complete game. I hate the wii and will not spend money for one just to get one game. I think EA is a bunch of ass hats and should sell the game separately.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6272128.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B1

Luckily, I have ps3 and wii, however, that is kinda gay. I would've bought the ps3 version given the choice. I gotta look into this. NBA Jam is the only basketball game other than Double Dribble (won a huge tournament in Texas years ago on that for Rockets tickets that season) that I've religiously played.

EA is DEFIANTLY ASS HATS

i am still pissed they monopolize teh NFL game market. 2k sports was kicking maddens ass before they bought the NFL rights.

I was talking about this about a week ago. Completely agree. As soon as they realized that their shitty yearly updates weren't good enough anymore and they were starting to get thier collective asses kicked, they used their power and money to buy rights to screw over competition instead of actually using the money, etc improving their product.