Medal of Honor

schmuckingham

Beta was poopy IMO.

Kept getting put in games by myself or with one other person. Graphics were pretty damn bad. Their headshot detection was hilarious too. I had a friend shoot at nothing but enemy's feet for a few games and was still getting tons of headshots.

Beta was poopy IMO.

Kept getting put in games by myself or with one other person. Graphics were pretty damn bad. Their headshot detection was hilarious too. I had a friend shoot at nothing but enemy's feet for a few games and was still getting tons of headshots.

Its a beta for a reason, and alot of your headshot problems were from internet lag.

Internet lag doesn't account for aiming at people's feet and being awarded a headshot. That's just shoddy programming.

Or in MW2 were you can shoot 6 feet nehind someone and get a kill? or maybe shooting them in the torso and get a headshot? sounds like lag to me

Must have some pretty bad lag to shoot 6 feet behind someone and get a kill. I've seen a few feet behind and that is lag. And I've seen where the hit marker will be off the body, above the shoulders or whatever and it will be a headshot or a kill. And sure, that's lag. I've never, ever shot at the ground around an enemy's feet and been rewarded a headshot though. I mean, I realized the crazy headshot detection on MOH within the first 1-2 games I played of it. It's just the way it is.