WTF IS NISSIAN DOING?

STEVE-O

i have never had that problem. I just got a inner tie rod end for my 350 from the dealer a couple weeks ago. had a great experience. i get a 20% discount on parts if you need it.

what part do you need? can it be salvage?

if so go here. can get a discount for ya there too depending on which yard has it.

car-part.com

my company runs that website, we the biggest Salvage and Aftermarket distributor there is.

LKQ/ Keystone

i have never had that problem. I just got a inner tie rod end for my 350 from the dealer a couple weeks ago. had a great experience. i get a 20% discount on parts if you need it.

what part do you need? can it be salvage?

if so go here. can get a discount for ya there too depending on which yard has it.

car-part.com

my company runs that website, we the biggest Salvage and Aftermarket distributor there is.

LKQ/ Keystone

i use car-part and lkq but the latest has been a little trim piece for a child safty seat anchor...

And before that was a ring and pinion for a x-terra.... No one aftermarket had one I could find anywhere used was not going to be a option for that and the dealer had them on national backorder with no realease date...

and we also get twenty off... But my big deal is I call them give them a po number then th day before the part is suppossed to be in I call them just to make sure the day of or the day before and they say o well it looks like that got put on backorder... THEN why in the hell can you not a: call me and tell me this insted of me waiting a few days then have to call you or B: tell me that when I order the damn part in the first place insted of waisting my time ?????

ok now I am done ranting :)

That's cool! I have worked for them for about 5 years. I actually travel around to all of our salvage yards and warehouses and setup new networks, site surveys, etc...

nice i saw the one in groveport was looking for people... You can pm me if you know about what the pay is that would be cool... I called and they wanted me to come in or whatever but it was only during the times I already work so I did not want to take a day off and not get paid for a hour interview and be told they only back nothing lol ( if that is the case)