13 vinly replacement windows

morabu

as some of you may know my family and I went through a house fire in February.

the fire was contained to the basement with only smoke damage done to the upstairs. (We were out of our house and in a temp condo for 5 months. we just moved back into our house.) Insurance decided to replaced EVERYTHING, including these 5 year old windows, which had no damage what-so-ever.

i have 13 vinyl replacement windows

these are double hung, open from top and bottom, and both top and bottom fold in for easy cleaning.

they are of various sizes, i will get exact sizes for those seriously interested

perfect for someone looking to replace a house full of old single pane windows.

save yourself hundreds off of retail, and gain energy efficiency!

asking $50 per window on Craigslist, will sell for $45obo per window to someone on CR.

selling as a whole set only!

pictures are here

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mat/1881970327.html

sorry it took so long in getting the sizes posted, but here are all the sizes i have as well as the quantity of each

28.25 w

49.50 h 4

34.25 w

49.50 h 6

35.25 w

36.50 h 1

22.25 w

24.00 h 2

17.5 w

36.5 h 1

J.R.

Hey do you know the messurements off these at all? I might look into getting 3 windows from you for my garage. I will try to get out to my back garage to see how big the ones I have now are cause they are crapy singles that I would like to upgrade. If I give you my size can you look to see if you have some the same size if not a little bigger that we can frame in. Thanks.

Hey do you know the messurements off these at all? I might look into getting 3 windows from you for my garage. I will try to get out to my back garage to see how big the ones I have now are cause they are crapy singles that I would like to upgrade. If I give you my size can you look to see if you have some the same size if not a little bigger that we can frame in. Thanks.

ummmmmmmmmmmm..............

sorry it took so long in getting the sizes posted, but here are all the sizes i have as well as the quantity of each

28.25 w

49.50 h 4

34.25 w

49.50 h 6

35.25 w

36.50 h 1

22.25 w

24.00 h 2

17.5 w

36.5 h 1

J.R.

Hey I was tryin' to rush out of my place this morning due to they are repaving our road today, and didn't go look while I was out there getting tools for a local cause they where about to do infront of my house.. I will look tomorrow 100% if not tonight. Thanks and sorry I didn't have time this morning.