Z faggot

Alex L.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then ya better change this then...

Noobs don't welcome noobs

You need to have at least 100 posts AND have been on here for at least three months before posting in anyone else's "welcome me" thread. Breaking this will get you an infraction.

You guys don't get together and vote on changes to the forum? or discuss it?

then ya better change this then...

Noobs don't welcome noobs

You need to have at least 100 posts AND have been on here for at least three months before posting in anyone else's "welcome me" thread. Breaking this will get you an infraction.

You guys don't get together and vote on changes to the forum? or discuss it?

Nope, I don't think thread whoring is a viable measure or 3 months is long enough. 90 days should not make you a veteran.

Idk why you guys are getting butthurt. We as members made that rule he followed it. he said sorry for his actions so just get over it seriously. Just becasue someone pissed in your wheaties doesnt mean you gotta be bitchmade and complain about some little shit.
  • Upvote 1

If the Admins don't like it it can be deleted, I'm sure we will get a ruling soon. I don't care if it gets deleted. But I don't remember Mike having us "approve" all of that. Not that he needs too either. I think that needs rewritten. If nobody else agrees again it can be deleted. It is being looked into if there is a way to restrict access to only veteran members. This is in the last few days. Too many noobs here in these threads acting like jackasses.

Idk why you guys are getting butthurt. We as members made that rule he followed it. he said sorry for his actions so just get over it seriously. Just becasue someone pissed in your wheaties doesnt mean you gotta be bitchmade and complain about some little shit.

Please go back to the bat cave before I take a shit in ur wheeties. :lol:

If the Admins don't like it it can be deleted, I'm sure we will get a ruling soon. I don't care if it gets deleted. But I don't remember Mike having us "approve" all of that. Not that he needs too either. I think that needs rewritten. If nobody else agrees again it can be deleted. It is being looked into if there is a way to restrict access to only veteran members. This is in the last few days. Too many noobs here in these threads acting like jackasses.

If thats the cause make it like the senior members only section??

Guest tbutera2112
I never understand this the need to post this. You are post 34, can't be page one, and for me you are on pg 4. LOL

id go crazy having 10 posts per page...:wtf:

It's not just the newbs that act like social retards in the oven though...

Some of it comes from people with 3000 posts. Now, there are instances where the op deserves it, but that's not always the case.

I agree, It has been brought up that maybe only a hand full of people plus mods and Admins can post in these threads. Again just being kicked around, but we are in the process of maybe making some changes.

Guest tbutera2112
I agree, It has been brought up that maybe only a hand full of people plus mods and Admins can post in these threads. Again just being kicked around, but we are in the process of maybe making some changes.

the oven is one of the places i usually dont post in...maybe i should go whore it up while its still open to public use?