WTB 700r4

nathan

If anyone has a decent (defined as used that shifted okay for less than $150) 700r4 I need one to put into my old TA. The return line on the cooler blew and burnt up the 3-4 clutches. Let me know.

Sold mine about a month ago for 250, cl my friend cl

If u find a cheap one, tear it apart buy the rebuild kit and get a manual valve body. Trust me on this, makes driving the car 120% better I did it to mine, life is wondubar

Sold mine about a month ago for 250, cl my friend cl

If u find a cheap one, tear it apart buy the rebuild kit and get a manual valve body. Trust me on this, makes driving the car 120% better I did it to mine, life is wondubar

Most tranny builders that i have talked with say a manual valve body in a 700r4 is a big no no.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/1875095023.html email him, tell him i sent you and see what kind of price he'll give you.

Most tranny builders that i have talked with say a manual valve body in a 700r4 is a big no no.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/1875095023.html email him, tell him i sent you and see what kind of price he'll give you.

Idk what they are talking about, maybe jus a straight mvb but mine is built for it. Rpm did mine

I saw that one on Craigslist. How bad does he want to get rid of that transmission? It would probably work fine, I guess he can always say no to an offer.

Buy waynes, he's a good guy and ur not gonna get a lower price. He jus answered ur request, atleast get the rebuild kit, its like 180 bucks. You will be better off with it

I saw that one on Craigslist. How bad does he want to get rid of that transmission? It would probably work fine, I guess he can always say no to an offer.

Not completely sure, it's my dads, guess if it doesnt sell i'm building it for the s10 but i already have another one sitting around. :confused: