Helmet brands

demitrix

So its coming up on spring and the new g/f likes to ride, i want to get her a nice helmet, i have a Scorpion EXO-700, im looking for something in the same price range so no Shoei or anything what are some good midrange helmets brands(like Scorpion).

I like my HJC's.

:plus1:

I've used an HJC CL-15 for 2 seasons and it's been great. It's a bit heavy, but it's one of their cheaper models so what can ya expect? I'm upgrading to either a CL-SP, FS-15, or FS-15 Carbon in a few weeks, but I'll keep my CL-15 for when I have a passenger. I love HJC's :D

:plus1:

I've used an HJC CL-15 for 2 seasons and it's been great. It's a bit heavy, but it's one of their cheaper models so what can ya expect? I'm upgrading to either a CL-SP, FS-15, or FS-15 Carbon in a few weeks, but I'll keep my CL-15 for when I have a passenger. I love HJC's :D

Started out with the AC-11. Last spring I bought the FS-10. Awesome. Love the flip down sun shield

What size does your g/f wear?

I know there are 2 members here trying to sell a size small helmet.

1 is esxaaron.

And help me out people. Whos selling the Hello Kitty helmet in pink?

no comment on helmets really, but check out www.motorcyclesuperstore.com

they're always having really good deals on helmets

newenough.com also has some killer helmet deals. I hate to use the Pony as a dressing room and almost always buy my gear directly from there, but helmets are one area where I've just gotta get em off the interwebs. I can get an FS-15 from newenough for about 100$ less than at the Pony, if I recall correctly.

Edited by Harb67

I'd give my suggestion, but fucktards like Hoblick think I push high end stuff on all you guys so, I'll keep quiet. VEGA, baby!!;)

Ok, I think HJC, KBC, and Scorpion make good mid line to lower scale high end stuff... Scorpion leads the way with the 700. Icons are too heavy. HJCs are pretty damn good and are toe to toe with the 700...

Thing is, you need to try stuff on and see what fits best. You may have three companies in the same class of price and features, but only one may fit right...

I love Shoei for myself. My wife sports a badass looking purple Icon helmet with a dragon on it which matches her purple jacket with sponsors all over it. The stuff wasn't expensive at all and is good stuff that looks sweet too. :cool:

Bought it all at Iron Pony summer of 2007.