my honda goes vroom, weee ahhh BRAPPP

SRTurbo04

Guest tbutera2112
i never wrote pedobear although that was a funny ass conversation with you yelling at me about it and i had no idea what was going on

rob swears up and down youre the one who drew the big bear on my trunk lid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the current shop has done more than enough for me in repairing the relationship, so thats old news. im just saying if you read what he said you wouldnt have brought me into it, seeing the situation was not even relevent. and nutswinging is cool wen your the only one on the nut. more than 1 swinger is just weird, always bumping into them

Is it weird when you are fuckin a midget with a very lazy eye and the yell DERP!!! really loud?

Is it weird when you are fuckin a midget with a very lazy eye and the yell DERP!!! really loud?

wow, where do you come up with this stuff?

no weird is when you are watching you dog hump a stuffed animal, and the next thing you know the stuffed animal is humping your leg. fuck i gotta lay off the shrooms man

rob swears up and down youre the one who drew the big bear on my trunk lid

robs racist lol i havent heard the n word around my friends as much as i hear it around him. but hes from the west side so i dont think he knows any better

wow, where do you come up with this stuff?

no weird is when you are watching you dog hump a stuffed animal, and the next thing you know the stuffed animal is humping your leg. fuck i gotta lay off the shrooms man

I had some of the purple drank over at Howard's and ever since then I see sounds and hear colors.

Phil I am going to paint my chest and come cheer you on so you can become a national champ again. Hell I might even start a web page to get you on the Heisman ballot.

I had some of the purple drank over at Howard's and ever since then I see sounds and hear colors.

Phil I am going to paint my chest and come cheer you on so you can become a national champ again. Hell I might even start a web page to get you on the Heisman ballot.

as sweet as that sounds, id rather not see your man breast, it would really cross that awkward line between 2 men. like the ass slap without saying good game, or the bro hug with open hands and no double back tap. or saying i love you without the "man" or no homo. shits weird.

as sweet as that sounds, id rather not see your man breast, it would really cross that awkward line between 2 men. like the ass slap without saying good game, or the bro hug with open hands and no double back tap. or saying i love you without the "man" or no homo. shits weird.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/emo_wall.jpg

An jones do us a favor an eat a pile of shut an jump in front of a cota bus

A post about me with out my hood.. It had some ugly ass Skulls and Flames and emo shit on it.. Sorry im just not in to that shit.. so i painted it.. D-Bag!! :asshole:

Thank you for proving my correct in taking you out of that thread. Not everybody can drive a super cool neon or keyboard races.

This is why a lot of people don't join this site and god forbid they might drive something that is different or that is not "cool" to some people.

Thanks.. I dont understand why people worrie about my shit..

A post about me with out my hood.. It had some ugly ass Skulls and Flames and emo shit on it.. Sorry im just not in to that shit.. so i painted it.. D-Bag!! :asshole:
ok then leave the car at home while its getting painted not dreive around thinking ur all bad ass oooo yeaaaa hondaaaaa civic woooo rocking no hood .... :jerkit: flippen rice box pos

HONDA"S RULE

That is all

No not so much :lol: urs eeeeeh mabey Edited by Paul
fixed quotes

Guest tbutera2112

hes talkin shit to the kid for driving his car around while the hood was being dericed at a paint booth....not everybody has more than one vehicle to get around in, whats he supposed to do? walk?.... i was saying that maybe paul doesnt understand that since he has a full time job and blows it all on toys

made no reference to myself, being in college full time i have no desire to pay rent anywhere when i can sleep at home for free - my comment was more directed to paul being such a jerk to the kid when maybe not everybody is as fortunate to have 3-4 cars or however many he has collected now

if the hood off of my only car was being painted, im sure as hell not gonna be walking to work or calling off, ill drive the car hood or not

hes talkin shit to the kid for driving his car around while the hood was being dericed at a paint booth....not everybody has more than one vehicle to get around in, whats he supposed to do? walk?.... i was saying that maybe paul doesnt understand that since he has a full time job and blows it all on toys

made no reference to myself, being in college full time i have no desire to pay rent anywhere when i can sleep at home for free - my comment was more directed to paul being such a jerk to the kid when maybe not everybody is as fortunate to have 3-4 cars or however many he has collected now

if the hood off of my only car was being painted, im sure as hell not gonna be walking to work or calling off, ill drive the car hood or not

an i woudl call you a ricer the whole time. sure but he didnt drive it to work or school... he brought it out to a car meet trying to be a ricer ooo yeaaaa gotta show off my honduhhhh weeee :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
an i woudl call you a ricer the whole time. sure but he didnt drive it to work or school... he brought it out to a car meet trying to be a ricer ooo yeaaaa gotta show off my honduhhhh weeee :gtfo:

lol you have a carbon fiber hood :p

plus, no hood is like ram air - easy 15hp

Coming from the kid with 4 different wheels on his car and the worst sounding side exhaust exhaust in Columbus history

Coming from the kid with 4 different wheels on his car and the worst sounding side exhaust exhaust in Columbus history

side exhaust been gone for 2 years bub. an 2 different wheels. steelies up front with dr's an srt wheels :finger: