P&P Performance

zeitgeist57

Big thanks go out to Erik and Leigh at P&P Performance (Pats16valve and turbo15king, I think).

They took my wimpy e-coated Pacesetter headers for the 'Vette, stripped them down, and ceramic coated them really well. I'll get shots of the headers soon. Great guys, great price, and great service! They already have future jerbs with me, next up being the HMMWV headers for my 6.2L diesel Silverado.

Props to these guys. Give them a PM or ring for your powdercoating needs (among other things)!

Big thanks go out to Erik and Leigh at P&P Performance (Pats16valve and turbo15king, I think).

They took my wimpy e-coated Pacesetter headers for the 'Vette, stripped them down, and ceramic coated them really well. I'll get shots of the headers soon. Great guys, great price, and great service! They already have future jerbs with me, next up being the HMMWV headers for my 6.2L diesel Silverado.

Props to these guys. Give them a PM or ring for your powdercoating needs (among other things)!

Thanks for the kind words good sir.

p.s. its turboking15, but no worries. :thumbup:

Thank you Clay. Always a pleasure. And thank you for your patience.

DOn't mind Leigh. We are changing his name to Jackstand King 1.

They did my headers too! I will be bolting them on next week!

You should have seen these before they got their hands on them! Wish I would have taken before pics.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=544&pictureid=4277