WTB: Halo ODST

Rhett

I have it, never play it, but imo it's such a great game I couldn't bring myself to sell it for some reason. Don't mean to threadpoop but you'll really enjoy it. I only have one achievement left (beat the last level with 4 people on legendary with some skulls turned on) but I don't have 3 other friends who have this game.. my one HUGE gripe is you can only play coop with friends, there aren't any public rooms to join.

I have it, never play it, but imo it's such a great game I couldn't bring myself to sell it for some reason. Don't mean to threadpoop but you'll really enjoy it. I only have one achievement left (beat the last level with 4 people on legendary with some skulls turned on) but I don't have 3 other friends who have this game.. my one HUGE gripe is you can only play coop with friends, there aren't any public rooms to join.

Yeah no prob man, glad to hear its good. I was in Iraq when it came out so I just have not picked it up yet. And with Reach Comming out I want to pick it up and beat it before then

I have it got it in a package deal from game stop. never evan turned it on. it came in a dual case so id need to keep the case it does have directions i believe id take 20 obo. it looks like its in perfect shape. ive never evan had it out of the case but to make shure it looked good. i just wanted the forza 3 game.

I have it got it in a package deal from game stop. never evan turned it on. it came in a dual case so id need to keep the case it does have directions i believe id take 20 obo. it looks like its in perfect shape. ive never evan had it out of the case but to make shure it looked good. i just wanted the forza 3 game.

Take it for $20? You Going to be at Marion or the car show this weekend?