who goes to osu?

ross

If anyone is on campus and wants to hit up Tommy's Pizza for lunch... let me know... I've been craving their chef salad, which is more like meat with lettuce than lettuce with meat... yummy.

i haven't tried tommy's yet but i'll have to go there sometime...i'm pretty fond of pj's and cane's.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I graduated from OSU in December with a Chemistry degree...and so far it's a WORTHLESS piece of paper that will be going up on my bathroom wall right above the toilet when I get a bathroom to put it in!

....ahhh well, OSU is allowing me to work my student job at the OSU warehouse until the end of finals week...so OsuMj if you decide to hit Tommy's up for lunch before the end of finals week, I'm sure shittygsxr and I could spend some of the governments time/$$ at Tommy's :D...

Ive taken classes at OSU and CSCC. Not currently doing taking any... I work at OSU medical center. I need to start taking classes again. Meh

what do you do at the medical center?

I'm at CSCC right now taking as many lower tuition classes that I can possibly take before transferring to OSU by next fall for CE.

I know I overload myself when it comes to school, but I have been feeling sooooo overwhelmed lately and it makes me wonder if I can really do it. I think I need some peer counseling.

In addition to that...I need a C# guru right now to help me figure out why my mother fucking, donkey dick licking, smelly fuckhole, ass licking sonavabeech program won't work the way it's suppose to.

Q$%^&$#^!%@$!#^$@^@!$%#$^%#$#%

:mad::confused::flingpoo::villagers:

I guess I know who I need to talk to when I want to start dating an old bitch

There are plenty of old bitches here with me everyday. Im kinda like an old chick pimp. I get to rub on their knees. Its pretty sweet. Smells good too

If anyone is on campus and wants to hit up Tommy's Pizza for lunch... let me know... I've been craving their chef salad, which is more like meat with lettuce than lettuce with meat... yummy.

DOH, I should have checked this thread earlier. By noon I was starving and just sitting around thinking about what to make for lunch :(