Wanted to see some of the DUB Scene of C-Bus

mk3turbojetta

After reading these comments I have a sudden urge to plow my fist through nitrousbirds face repeatively until theres mash potatoes under my knuckles. Fucking goofy ass looking phaggot. why dont you get your wife to buy you more shit so you can brag about it fucking lame ass. Hope you wreck today and your seatbelt gets locked in and your car catches on fire. have a nice day :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading these comments I have a sudden urge to plow my fist through nitrousbirds face repeatively until theres mash potatoes under my knuckles. Fucking goofy ass looking phaggot. why dont you get your wife to buy you more shit so you can brag about it fucking lame ass. Hope you wreck today and your seatbelt gets locked in and your car catches on fire. have a nice day :)

Mmmm....

http://www.laaloosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/garlic-mashed-potatoes.jpg

Such hatred. Can't we all just get along? :)

PS ~ Joe, I don't really know you, but after seeing the gifts your wife gets you let her know I'm not biased and would appreciate anything for special occasions such as my birthday, Christmas, and October. Thank you.

is it time to unpimp ze auto yet?

YES!

Seriously you guys are funny as hell. I may drive a BMW, but i see no need in the stretch and poke, dumped, slammed so i can rip every body panel off my car in one bump idea. That z series would look so much better with flush wheels lowered tastefully to where the car actually retains its functionality of what it was designed for ( a womens car.. i kid i kid). But jesus, they say JDM is bad. Atleast there something to like in that.

Edit - Before the flamethrowers get turned my way. I have no problems with clean cars of any make or model. But some styles just make no sence to me anymore. Ill give credit for creativity even if i dont like it. but man some people just take it to the extreme.