hasselhoff roast...

evan9381

I think the "hey hulk can you here that??? That is the sound of a 19 year olds balls hitting your ex wifes chin" was the best one... I could not stop laughing after I saw he was not going to jokeslam someone...

That was pretty funny. She's always brutal. "The Dairy Queen of Mean" lol.

When Whitney told Hulk Hogan that all the jokes she just told about Pam applied to his daughter I about spit pop everywhere. (Sidenote - Anyone else think she's got a pretty nice little frame?) She killed on the Shatner roast too.

Greg Giraldo - "Your such an alcoholic that when alcoholism filed it tax returns last year it listed you as a dependent!"

I for some reason realy loved when the old orange prune called hulk a fag then staired straight ahead andasked if he was looking. Overall I liked it a lot but I whould have but money they whould have done a vid with kitt telling jokes. That whould have KILLED

That was pretty funny. She's always brutal. "The Dairy Queen of Mean" lol.

When Whitney told Hulk Hogan that all the jokes she just told about Pam applied to his daughter I about spit pop everywhere. (Sidenote - Anyone else think she's got a pretty nice little frame?) She killed on the Shatner roast too.

Greg Giraldo - "Your such an alcoholic that when alcoholism filed it tax returns last year it listed you as a dependent!"

fuck yeah. that dark hair is something else!

it was too obvious they were reading from a teleprompter, which was super distracting for myself, but it was still funny!

I for some reason realy loved when the old orange prune called hulk a fag then staired straight ahead andasked if he was looking. Overall I liked it a lot but I whould have but money they whould have done a vid with kitt telling jokes. That whould have KILLED

That guy is dead.

Someone should tell William Daniels that.

I am sure they could have figured out the voice.

dont know if it is the same guy or not but to me it sounded like mr (george) feeny from boy meets world

One and the same.