drinks pool an ownage

SRTurbo04

its that time of the week come on out tonight 10pm get some cheap drinks, play some pool with good people. tuesdays usualy are dead so the tables are alwasy clear.

crown sports pub

6493 e. main street reynoldsburg

(inbetween autozone an dairy queen)

last week was a big turn out with about 25 people

Nope no practice here coming straight from work. you WILL get owned Phillip …an it's just a given john will get owned.

btw john plays so bad im sure the kid with the helmet off the shortbus would beat him drool and all:lol:

haha I know right.

Phil you are correct. I really do suck…but that just means u guys are that much worse :bangbang:

whose you guys? dont put me in the same catagory as him.... technically we are tied bish

thats why i dont normally, but when i found out there were dollar mugs of beer, that is a pretty good deal and i might start goin again, its just crazy how the cops chill on main right there

Don't get ur swerve on then :lol:

I pray for the children of America.

Why so?

Its not like I'm saying hey let's go clubbin get super drunk an fist pump. Just posted a relaxing atmosphere, that's quiet, not crowded to play some pool an drink a few drinksand have some friendly competition