more takeoffs

owndjoo

i've got more takeoffs for sale.

michelin pr1/pr5 180 set- $110, these are in GREAT shape, perfect for street or track.

Pirelli Diablo dot's- sc1 front sc2 rear 180's- rears have a little tear, still plenty of life for you trackday/street guys. these sets have 8 laps at mid o on them, thats it!! $125

pirelli rains- these are in GREAT shape, only did 1 race day on them and about 10 laps at mid-o on these. awesome deal at $200

also have lots of sc2 compound supercorsa dot fronts and some sc2 dot rears in 160 size.

$40/fronts

$50 rears

If your buying his tires make sure you realize that they dont heat up near as quick as a regular street tire. Dont think that just because they are a race tire that they are super sticky... These things need heat in them before you go trying to get low on a public road.

I had been riding some mild curves for about 20 minutes before hand. They feel sticky cold compared to my last tires, but a good reminder for my n00bishness.

I'm going to do some more reading on the Michelin Pr1/Pr5

Anyone's experience or advice in this regard is greatly appreciated. I'm in my second riding season (ever) and have about 6k miles under my belt.

Edited by V4junkie

If your buying his tires make sure you realize that they dont heat up near as quick as a regular street tire. Dont think that just because they are a race tire that they are super sticky... These things need heat in them before you go trying to get low on a public road.

Or buy them to run on a track as they were designed.

Alright. Since I'm only a fairly aggressive rider and I often ride in cold weather and across long distances I'm feeling a bit of buyer remorse. Thanks for the advice everyone, in my n00bishness I bought something that wasn't right for me. It's nobodies fault but mine, just not what I need for the street.

Look for these on eBay in a couple of weeks or PM me if you need a good set of trackday tires.

Alright. Since I'm only a fairly aggressive rider and I often ride in cold weather and across long distances I'm feeling a bit of buyer remorse. Thanks for the advice everyone, in my n00bishness I bought something that wasn't right for me. It's nobodies fault but mine, just not what I need for the street.

Look for these on eBay in a couple of weeks or PM me if you need a good set of trackday tires.

I wouldn't feel too bad about it. I'm sure they will still stick fine. I think flounder was just trying to warn you that they aren't the same as a street tire.