who is a bigger faggot, Jones or Spaceghost?

AWW$HEEET

Who prefers men most Jones or spaceghost  

108,472,914,301 members have voted

1. 1. Who prefers men most Jones or spaceghost

• Jones
    • Spaceghost
    • Mudflap$

GOT DAM IT POLL IS RIGGED

for one, im not supposed to be included and secondly only cordell said he voted for me but i dont care cause he is a fucking anal ranger anyway but i ahve 98 votes.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I voted for you

GOT DAM IT POLL IS RIGGED

for one, im not supposed to be included and secondly only cordell said he voted for me but i dont care cause he is a fucking anal ranger anyway but i ahve 98 votes.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Anal ranger? You want some?

So this one time I'm laying in bed, I hear the door bell ring, so I trot down the steps, open the door and its a dark figure, b4 I turn the lights on I'm attacked. This man is on top of me yelling at the top of his lungs " suprise sex mother fucker, suprise sex". Then he hit me in the head with a blunt object. Wen I wake up I'm strapped to a chair looking at a projected screen flickering through images. Wen my vision becomes 100% its brian carter in all of these pics. His voice behind me saying " why can I not get into the chip in dales calender? Look at those abs, girard butler ain't got shit on me. " there were pics of him in hawain bikins, leapord thongs, a black speedo with nipple tassels. There was 1 where he was on a puppet horse with jus a cowboys hat on. I mean it was kina hawt, but I digress. So he turns the lights on, walks in front of me and has on the outfit from the flippin village people. The black guys construction uniform. And the qoute of the nite, he says " would you fuck this guy? I mean really, id fuck me, why won scott? " I then passed out, wen I woke up I was laying in my lawn with all my clothes off and my ear hurting. Fucking crazy nite

So this one time I'm laying in bed, I hear the door bell ring, so I trot down the steps, open the door and its a dark figure, b4 I turn the lights on I'm attacked. This man is on top of me yelling at the top of his lungs " suprise sex mother fucker, suprise sex". Then he hit me in the head with a blunt object. Wen I wake up I'm strapped to a chair looking at a projected screen flickering through images. Wen my vision becomes 100% its brian carter in all of these pics. His voice behind me saying " why can I not get into the chip in dales calender? Look at those abs, girard butler ain't got shit on me. " there were pics of him in hawain bikins, leapord thongs, a black speedo with nipple tassels. There was 1 where he was on a puppet horse with jus a cowboys hat on. I mean it was kina hawt, but I digress. So he turns the lights on, walks in front of me and has on the outfit from the flippin village people. The black guys construction uniform. And the qoute of the nite, he says " would you fuck this guy? I mean really, id fuck me, why won scott? " I then passed out, wen I woke up I was laying in my lawn with all my clothes off and my ear hurting. Fucking crazy nite

i vote phil

lol Not only was it an unusually 'exciting' story from you, but I didn't burn out brain cells trying to read it.