Is this safe to drive ?

BrianZ06

You guys don't understand the usefulness of this vehicle.

First, it's hard to carjack. Who wants to carry around a handgun AND f'n step stool?

Second, quick wheel swap and you got yourself a mild offroader with excellent ground clearance! Look at those entry and exit degrees!

I saw one almost exactly like that in Columbus. I think it was the day of the cookout at Clifford Automotive when I was riding with Tina in her Formula to go get an alternator and it drove by us going the other way.

I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw it and I did it again when I saw the one posted up here.:barf:

put it back down on the stock wheels and it would get some bids. I remember driving one a while back and it rode kinda of rough even bone stock. It would be funny to see this one go down the track the way it sits and scary.

HA! Saturday night, I was headed out to the west side. I was on 70W coming up on Wilson Rd exit. Traffic was at a stand-still and I saw a police car on the side of the road. I figured it was an accident, but I was wrong. I finally get up there and the cop had to stop traffic to fetch both left side wheels from the middle of the road for one of these things. The car was leaning so far over that a decent breeze could have blown it all the way over. That was the hardest I have laughed this year.