Thinking of going 2jz GTE turbo

Comebackkid

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good one internet tough guy. so your slow so the only thing you can do to defend yourself is call someone gay who is faster, better looking, two kids, a wife, and yea i like to train so the hell what. maybe i dont wana be a fat ass.

too big a bitch to talk shit to somones face? im not

I'll talk shit to you right now, asshole!

Are you aware of this shit?

http://wtanaka.com/system/files/penguin.png

http://www.neatorama.com/images/2006-07/penguin-pooping.jpg

my s10 is a more extreme street car build but it gets over 20 mpg. the blazer should be tuned for i hope 23-25 but both are on e85. a good fuel inj turbo sbc could make over 30 mpg on pump gas. and still have a killer boost tune for arround 1000hp.

the s10 has nothing in its favor for gas mileage. th400, huge tires, and lots of weight, poor aerodynamics. balzer too minus huge tires, and right now it has a 700r4 with od. tha shits comming out in favor of a th400 and brake. i really dont care about mileage its built to be fun as hell. and fast.

my turbo eclipse made ok power got arround 30mpg but wasent half the fun of any of my new toys.

what looks like shit? supras. lol

nobody told him to build a s10. i said build a v8 turbo setup. no specific car.

fuck put a sbc turbo in your honda. thats diff.

I'm good with putting a sbc in my civic lol. I like direct bolt on parts not make parts to fit

yea neither does my dad. thats why a dude paid him to put a big block in a 77 hatch civic. and hes done a rear engine pontiac 66 gto, had a 69 yenko chevelle but unmodded raced it for car payments, um dual engine 56 chevy with 2 283s. u name it hes done it mabe thats why i like odd builds. like the old rat fink shit. its cool. hes done a 66 chevy surburban drop on a 79 grand prix car frame. 10" body channel. tilt front nose. a stock 66 chevy resto truck, 69 chevelle 396 original resto, i cant think of all the cool shit. just got off work but i blame him for my constant wanting to buiild cool shit. the whole go fast i picked up on my own. he does mostly stock engines.

no doubt u can get it to work. but will take a good tune on the chassis. the weights will be a lil off but not as bad as u would think, the larger slicks will make it more stable side to side wich is good. but small wheel base drag cars are just a lil more unforgiving but its been done. would look cool.