Ford Racing officially announces new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 wit

Casper

Nice!

I bet I woun't be long before KB or Whipple have one out for the new 5.0 also!

And they usually produce more HP

I hate to be the one to do this, but what do you think the Whipple is? It's a Ford Racing Blower and looks an aweful lot like the one sitting on top of the motor in the article.....

Nice!

I bet I woun't be long before KB or Whipple have one out for the new 5.0 also!

And they usually produce more HP

The Ford Racing supercharger is a Whipple 2.3. KB has one in the works and Roush just announced the 2.3 TVS is available as a tuner kit for the car shipping in the next week or so.

Guess I should have been more clear!

Usually, whipple will come out with a larger one. 3.4 whipple (for the GT500)- I don't see FRPP putting there name on that one!

That's what I met by them coming out with something more powerful.

The Ford Racing supercharger is a Whipple 2.3. KB has one in the works and Roush just announced the 2.3 TVS is available as a tuner kit for the car shipping in the next week or so.

Is yours on order??

:wtf:

looked to me like they were charging $8k for a blower set-up. i realize that might include intercooler, injectors, a fuel pump, etc. but for that money, it would be tempting to go with a turbo kit (which i'm sure will probably be $10k). i do like these new cars, and would consider trading in the GTO for one