Street Life Tour - September 18th - Kilkare

04silvrz

It would be too early for most people, but anyone's welcome to join my convoy. We're leaving at 7:30 a.m. from my garage in Delaware. They want my cars there early to get them situated and I need some time to touch them up.

If I don't go up to Quaker to race this weekend I will join the convoy.

It would be too early for most people, but anyone's welcome to join my convoy. We're leaving at 7:30 a.m. from my garage in Delaware. They want my cars there early to get them situated and I need some time to touch them up.

I am prob in for that. We were wanting to leave out early to get down there.

Well, you're all welcome to join the caravan leaving around 7:30, but I can only get free admission for the ones driving my cars. I'm not even sure that I can get other cars into the gate that early. I thought that the gates opened at 11 a.m., but I see from the flyer that the event is listed to begin at 1 p.m.

If enough people are interested, we can try to plan a cookout. Although I can bring food, I've got enough to do without being in charge of the cookout, too. So if someone wants to step up to organize things, I'm fine with that. We can cookout both meals.

Looks like we're in for beautiful weather tomorrow for Street Life Tour. :D

It's from 1-9 p.m. @ KilKare. Info and directions are in the first post of this thread.

People leaving with me need to be at my garage and ready to go at 7:30 a.m. Saturday. The trip is about 90 minutes from Delaware, and we won't be stopping for gas. Directions to my garage: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67087

If people want to cook-out, I'll contribute to that. However, someone else will need to organize it--I've got plenty to do getting my cars ready.

Car show, vendors, drag racing, drift competition, stunt bikes, BMX competition, SLT hot body contest ...... all at one place on one afternoon. Come out and enjoy one of the last hot days of summer! :p