Anyone work for Insight Comm?

IVRINGS

They just rasied my bill is $20 bucks a month. They are sayin' that it is due to a 1 year price lock, but I never was told it was only for one year. I've had mult issues with pricing when I moved and setup service again. They are sayin' they can save me only $10 a month at this time and it will cost 25 to change it. WTF really? Can anyone hook me up please. No other service is out here yet. I know W0W is tryin' to get out here in Lewis Center, but they are still working on the sub on old state still.

Same thing happened to me back in February. I called, complained, person wasn't helpful. Next day, I called back, complained, different person wasn't helpful. Waited another day or two, called back, got someone different who helped me drop my bill by $20 or $25 per month. I basically told them that if they can't help me out, I'm going to change my home phone to SBC, cancel internet, and switch to DirecTV. Once they realized that I infact do have other options, they helped.

Oh, and just be polite. Don't be an ass or they won't help.

Yeah I was very nice to the lady, but after being on hold for 15 mins while she was talking to someone they only agreed to wave the 25 charge if I upgraded my cable serice that would cost 25 more a month. Since I'm not at home much we don't have full cable cause we are busy doing other things around the house that we don't watch it 24/7. I would like some of the ATT, but I heard they send the stuff from DVR to DVR via phone lines. So I guess you need those too that I wouldn't really use.

Goodluck. I am stuck in your situation, U-verse might be in the area before WOW!

U-Verse isn't even a pipe dream there - that's Delaware County = Verizon = their shitty DSL.

Trey, PM me your address and I'll see if we will be servicing your area or not.

I know my dad always schedules a removal one day and an installation the next when they increase his pricing more than he likes. That way he's out of cable/internet for an evening, then gets it all back at the the "new customer" rate the next day.

Dick move, but helps keep him from getting dicked over. Win in my book.

I know my dad always schedules a removal one day and an installation the next when they increase his pricing more than he likes. That way he's out of cable/internet for an evening, then gets it all back at the the "new customer" rate the next day.

Dick move, but helps keep him from getting dicked over. Win in my book.

Insight deserves any dick moves anyone can pull off.