Garage epoxy floor paint

Buckeye1647545503

That is the way we did the few I have done and never a issue. I just was just looking to buy the paint at wholesale or what not.I will finaly have a insulated and ac'ed garage again so I want to make it nice inside before I move my shit in and get back to work

Putty u suck! I have saw pics of your wife AND she helps you pimp out your garage! WTF lol

LOL...Thanks, I guess. We used the Quikrete epoxy. As someone else said, it's not very durable. Since the don't ride my streetbikes that often and they sit in one place, when I've gone to move them it peels the shit right off from the tires sitting there so long. I probably put 10 coats of clear over it before I put anything on it. Also, it's very slippery when wet...even with the use of a lot of the flakes. I had to get a small pint of the shit and touch it up several times. I re-clear it probably every summer...The cars in the winter when it's snowing drops those huge chunks of black snow off to the floor with all the salt and shit....eats the clear right up. Looks nice, easy to clean spills and such, but a lot of work to maintain the pretty shiney finish....imo.