05 gxsr 600

phil

for the camaro? and your camaro is back up and running again? and its yellow?? I say hold off

yeah car is running, and very well. no problems in the 5x ive drove it lol. yeah its a straight up trade, im doing some reading on it right now and so far its a well liked bike. ive told the guy the entire story on the car, pros and cons and he wants to meet up tommorow night. so we will see. id have to get it painted white in the winter.

Trade up. It's already got the exhaust and PC. Take it and make sure the A/F is good on the tune and you're set to go. If it just has the factory tune on the PC I'd put it on the dyno. Brian does a good deal for OR and CR members.

thanks for the info, would have never thought of that

Guest tbutera2112

stupid question

trade faggot.

who cares that its yellow? if that bothers you too much, its cheap as shit to get a bike painted

no offense, but your car if a pile of chit, even no that it runs...its beat dude...the bike is worth more anyways, and faster, and a lot more fun

stupid question

trade faggot.

who cares that its yellow? if that bothers you too much, its cheap as shit to get a bike painted

no offense, but your car if a pile of chit, even no that it runs...its beat dude...the bike is worth more anyways, and faster, and a lot more fun

this is why we are friends, i dont need surgar coating lol. thanks

Guest tbutera2112

sugar coating aint my thing

but since i gave you such words of advice, i think you should let me test drive it...txt me if you need someone to ride it for you tonight before the trade ;)

sugar coating aint my thing

but since i gave you such words of advice, i think you should let me test drive it...txt me if you need someone to ride it for you tonight before the trade ;)

im going tommorow night out close to springfield

Guest tbutera2112

EDIT**

not riding nutt to butt with you on the way back though!!

one thing to be aware of, if you only have your temps, dont get caught out at night time - its the same thing as no ops (meaning, youre riding without a license)...bad shit